!!Dimples arrival!!

"Okay, just get into your- ouch- Hey! Mob, no!" Reigen tried to scold, trying to put on a pink shirt over the little esper. Serizawa laughed from afar, lifting his hand up. Mob suddenly started floating, letting Reigen shove his arms through the holes.

The esper grumbled, pouting. His nose scrunched pink, him floating over a pacifier to hit the blonde over the head, and into his mouth.

"Y'know, it's kinda weird how he never cries-"

A loud slam indicated somebody ran in Reigen's office, and it wasn't a client. A ghost inside a male's body scrambled over, before standing still. He was wearing sunglasses, in a Hawaiian shirt, smoking a cigar, and a coconut in his hand.

"DIMPLE, PUT IT OUT!" Serizawa cried, grabbing it with his psychic powers and stomping it out.
The red checked idiot stood there, looking back at them both.

"But... I didn't...I didn't think men could..."

"NONONONON- ITS NOT LIKE THAT! He just, showed up!" Reigen shouted, sweating.

"So you abducted a CHILD while I was GONE?!"

"NOOOOO.... I mean- HE'S AN INFANT! NOT A CHILD!"

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER?! Dimple... you have to help us..." Serizawa sunk to his feet, kneeling down to the snot ghost's feet. Disgusted, he stepped away.

"What the fuckkkkk-"

"Hey, no cussing in the house!" Serizawa and Reigen both shouted, before turning to eachother eyes wide.

"God, you guys are just like a married couple."

...

Mob stared up at the man making funny facial expressions and playing peek-a-boo. His expression blank, he raised his hand up...

"We really need to get the exercising urge off him.." Mumbled Reigen, a sick idea popping into his head. Maybe he shouldn't, unless Mob.... no. Nows not the time.

"I'll allow it this time if Dimple acts off." The other esper added, seeing the light flood from the mans face. Mob then giggled at that, before sneezing everywhere.

Dimple now had to learn the consequences of a human body and snot.

Reigen, however, was just happy the spirit selected a man with money. Serizawa was also happy, now that there was a more responsible third party.

Which was a lie, they all realized it once they got kicked out of Wal-Mart again.

Maybe Mob was cursed, and not by Dimple.