Grandma's visit!

"Your gonna be over at your grandma's okay?" Serizawa smiled and kissed Mob's forehead, which he lifted his hair up for.

In return, he showed an emotionless stare, but still pat his head to show appreciation. Or well, slapped his face lightly.

"Really nailing the gay dad move, huh? Who's gonna tell him he's adopt-" Dimple was promptly shoved over in human form by Reigen, who stomped over his body to hand shake her.

Serizawas mom smiled up at him, wrinkles showing the beaming happiness upon her face when handed a completely careless kid holding a plush of broccoli.

Serizawa hugged her goodbye, walking off. "You know, she used to be so dumbfounded seeing me like this, but now... I think she's used to it." Commentated the esper, a huge dorky grin over his face.

Reigen and Dimple liked it, wrapping both their arms around him, "so, wanna drink?"

"I don't drink anymore. Unless it's apple juice for Mob and I."

"Lean?" Dimple got punched by Reigen after that comment, and eventually they went back to his apartment.

All standing together in the kitchen, they were... surprisingly bored. When your kid isn't there, it felt like everything was open.

Yet all three were too tired to party and celebrate. Mob was gone for the week, what should they even do?

They all drank apple juice and stood on their phones, offering travel places. "Hot springs?" Serizawa perked up, turning his phone to show the location.

"Too expensive." Reigen replied, not looking up. He then turned his phone over, "Camping."

Dimple scoffed, "what? Pretend to be homeless for free? We all know you've been it before." Before either could reply, he turned his phone around. "Love hotel, whips, condoms, wine."

Both cringed and flushed red, saying "NO!"

"Missin' out." Dimple joked, shrugging. He then grabbed his phone, "karaoke?"

Serizawa mumbled something, and Reigen smirked. "Hell yeah, we should!"

"I-i don't think I can sing..."

Reigen and Dimple stopped, then turned to eachother. "Well just go together another time." Serizawa watched this, and clutched his drink a little harder.

"How about we just watch TV like slobs and watch a movie?" Yawning, Dimple actually found himself too tired to suggest something worthwhile. Suprisingly, even evil spirits can get drained.

Serizawa agreed, not really caring what movie. At this point, he just needed a nap.

They all shared a couch, laying next to eachother as Reigen made snarky comments to the movie, shoveling popcorn in his face. Dimple shut him up by throwing the bowl at his head, Serizawa snoring the whole time.

Mob was gone for the week.... who knows what?

Thankfully Serizawa's mom was well versed with taking care of espers, and if there was any trouble they'd rush over to help.