TARGET.

"I fucking hate Target." Grumbled the spirit, floating next to Serizawa pushing a bright red cart. He seemed to be down too, yet still gave Mob his hanten to cuddle into.

"I have night school so I have to get this quick...." Mumbled the adult, checking his watch and driving in. He held up a list, already halfway done with it in a rush. Dimple hardly kept up with him, just aimlessly wandering.

Mob then stopped the cart himself with his powers, forcing it into...

The kids isle.

The graveyard for your parent's extra money.

Serizawa tried to fight, but eventually gave in and saw Mob motion to a cow plush,and a broccoli one. Then a little ghost, which he accidently combust into white peices of fluff.

Serizawa made sure to eye Dimple during that, buying the plushies before seeing the kids clothing isle. Then his mind went to Reigen, holding up a really ugly shirt.

"Wouldn't he look so cute in this?! Alright, no need for dinner when I can get this!" The shine behind the blonde's eyes, like he was excited to spent the rest of his life taking care of the kid and nursing him. Like they were newlyweds... alone together.

"Your thinking about Reigen, aintcha? Just buy the "full of magic" shirt and the "unicorns are magical" one. Then if he complains its dumb just get the minecraft creeper onsie."

"For once, your smart." Serizawa meant to be nice, but Dimple still rolled his eyes. To be honest, they were both anticipating a reaction from the boss.

Then Serizawa bumped into a girl, who gushed over Mob. Then called in her mom, who was holding a blue haired baby. Who looked like some kind of baby model...

Mob flushed bright red seeing her, hiding his face into Serizawa's chest. That was the first time he blushed and reacted hard, making both adults wonder what he'd be like with girl problems. Oh lord.

Serizawa bought Reigen a coffee, knowing he'd want one and complain "You left me with all the dirty work, and you went to Target?! Holy grail of all the white moms?! Not fair!"

The adult smiled a bit at that, before seeing Dimple's mischievous grin. "You really think about him that much, huh?"

Huh... he really did... didn't he?

Making it home, Serizawa could tell Reigen's initial anger, then he handed over an iced coffee and smiled innocently. Like a puppy begging to not get in trouble. The conman blushed, deciding to drop it.

Then dimple cut in, pointing to the bags and shuffling through them. He pulled out the minecraft onsie, and Reigen girl screamed.

The rest of the night was a clothes show off, the blonde hyperventilating over the adorable plushies and clothes.

They dressed Mob up like he was a fashion nova, and he just stood there and tiredly let it happen.