Grandma Ghost!

Since he came into existence, it's been rough. Reigen and Serizawa nicknamed him Mob, and now they're stuck with an infant for...

Maybe ever. Unless their peice of shit parent shows up!

"Hey, Seri... you don't gotta stay for me. It's not your responsibility..." Serizawa's boss perked up one odd Monday morning, after taking a case with a client who thought she was being possessed by her kissy kissy grandma who won't leave and stop baking cookies and wasting her food.

"Reigen, it's been three weeks. I know you need me, right Mob?" The last part turned into baby talk, the adult leaning down at the baby carrier strapped to his boss' chest.

The tiny boy reached out, squeezing the other's big nose and nodding. Serizawa laughed, fluffing the bowl cut before seeing Reigen's exasperated expression.

"I guess we shouldn't go, maybe it's dangerous." Mumbled the blonde, staring off in the distance. Mob whined a little, spit dripping down the corner of his mouth.

Serizawa sighed, wiping his mouth with a handkerchief. "With both of us, I'm sure it'll be okay. I can feel the power beaming off him."

That didn't comfort Reigen that somehow, a baby could have more psychic powers then him.

Nonetheless, he packed his baby and swiftly left, walking to the apartment. On the way down the street, Reigen could see people staring.

A middle aged grandma roamed, "what a loving husband, I'm sure your wife appreciates.."

Then another woman, "Are you recently divorced? Or is there a lucky lady? Just asking..."

Then, another male in a baby carrier "You too? Beats having a wife, right?"

Serizawa and Reigen both seemed beat up making it there, the duo finally coming in. The whole apartment was dead silent, empty. Even Mob stopped... as if he sensed something.

Lifting his tiny hand, he held his hand up and shot something out, knocking over a couch. "MOB!!" squeaked Serizawa, rushing over- then he saw it.

A pacifier.

"Okay, okay... why would there be one? Is this Grandma just babying her 24 year old grand daughter?" Reigen commentated, not sensing a thing. Serizawa hunched over, seeing it.

"I hear her... she's mumbling somethi-"

Mob giggled, like he was being tickled. Then his face was stretched, before his nose was booped.
A tray of cookies floated towards him, before the baby stopped. Then it clicked, raising his hand up.

"Wait, don't exorcise her yet! Why would she be like this?" The adult esper called, snatching snatching cookie tray and pointing. Reigen saw it Then, a grandma appear from nowhere.

"Sonny....I miss that old life! Having a child, taking care of it! Nurturing it! I just need that kick, you hear me? Also, straighten your posture!" The ghost yapped, arms crossed. Imagining it was his grandma, Serizawa listened.

Mob reached forward, making Reigen speak up. "Mob, don't. Don't use your powers for things like that-"

"Oh hush, he's an infant! He doesn't know good from bad! He just wants some cookies, hm? Here hunny..." floating over, a cookie went into his mouth and made his eyes sparkle. The grandma chuckled a bit, before coughing.

"Please, let me enjoy my last minutes taking care of him."

Reigen then said something dumb, not keeping his mouth shut. "Don't worry, he's not even ours. We just found him on the doorstep, and boom! 18 years of responsibility!"

Serizawa mentally facepalmed, realizing how his boss can be powerful.... and yet a total dumbass.

The client walked in on his grandma lecturing both men on taking care of a baby, listing down items they need... baby proofing the place, and all. She stood and watched, a smile on her face. "I'll see you, grandma."

The ghost turned, fading. "Oh hush up, I'm sure you'll find me in Heaven. Thank you for showing me two gay men with a baby."

Reigen was about to speak up this time, but Serizawa caught on last minute and stopped them before they lost MORE money.

That day, Mob finally fell asleep after tons of nights up, Serizawa leading him to the couch to rest. Tommorow, they'd shop for baby supplies.

Tired, Reigen patted his co-worker on the back. "Thanks, Seri. I don't deserve you."

"Well hey, boss... it's not like I- hey?" Serizawa looked down, seeing the baby esper tug his finger, spitting and wobbling in his slumber.

Reigen realized this and turned his back, waving it off. "Might wanna take the couch too, don't want him to call."

A warm feeling building up in the other, the other esper eagerly nodded. "Thank you, Reigen."