Shopping for an infant.

"Pampers or huggies?" A certain blonde conman asked, nervously turning back to his co-worker. Serizawa pondered, seriously wondering.

Both of them stood in silence, thinking. Mob sat in the basket, floating over pampers. Not because it was his choice, but it had a pretty female with a clip in her hair.

"Woah, he can pick?! Dang Seri, look at him go! Maybe he thinks Pamper's would work in the long run with the amount of diapers.."

"Or, he just thinks the girl is cute."

The bowl cut baby flushed bright red, dropping the box and... the rest of the isle.

Reigen and Serizawa had to beg up and down not to be kicked out, paying and promptly entering another Wal-Mart.

This time, the blonde held a list. "Okay, pen?" After being handed, he marked off diapers. Then looked at the long list... "stroller...diaper rash cream... baby soap...pacifier...a bed... clothes...baby bouncer?? Diaper bin...a fence??? Baby toys.... BREAST MILK?!"

Reigen heard a ton of disapproved tongue clicks, and realized the woman started going against him. Serizawa, too, was white faced.

"...how are we going to afford this...?"

They both decided on the essentials... baby clothes, diapers, pacifiers... bottles.. some store bought milk... and a tiny crib. Reigen was scraping his pennies, and decided that he should advertise more and branch out.

Especially now. Serizawa emailed his mom for some extra cash, shamedly having to explain he and his boss are taking care of some random infant.

By the end of the day, Mob was decked out in a dinosaur onsie and a green pacifier sucking his mouth. He seemed emotionless as always, but entertained by how his guardians scrambled around and fumbled.

On the way to the cash register, the lady smiled and cooed at the baby. "You two are such the cutest couple, taking care of a baby like that!"

Both of them met eyes, realizing how the situation looked from afar. They were on some deep shit, weren't they?

They decided to ignore it, wanting to go home and set up. Reigen's apartment needed a bit of cleaning, but thankfully there were some spots open for Mob to sleep. Serizawa managed to baby-proof the room... and now they all had a sense of clarity again.

Mob settled in the crib, holding onto Reigen's suit jacket as he talked to his co-worker with a smile. "And to think you were such a shut in, look at you cleaning."

"It's thanks to you, y'know. I'm... not as shy as I used to be."

"That's right big guy, I'm proud of you." The conman held a sincere smile, nudging the other's built arm.

Serizawa shared the same expression, nodding. "Thank you, boss. Night school made me open up as well, I'm so greatful."

But when Reigen heard that, his heart sunk a little.