a Reigen and Dimple Adventure!

It was an off day, Serizawa was mostly gone for the day. After a few clients, he had to go to night school early. Which was a cheap move, but Reigen decided not to fight it.

Dimple managed to possess another man, and stared at the baby boy. "So I CAN'T teach it cuss words or smoke? Then half my funs gone."

Reigen felt bad, knowing a ton of his bad habits we're going to be held back too. "Yeah, sorry. I don't wanna risk corrupting him."

"Oh, like you?" The spirit hummed, before being punched by the other.

"Wanna go get ice cream?" Dimple asked the baby now, paying attention to it. He didn't really know how to entertain the already emotionless kid..

Reigen jolted, turning to see Mob surprisingly nod his head and reach forward. "I think he's startin' to like me!" Dimple cheered, an evil smile over his face.

The baby tugged at his face, pulling it with his tiny hands and moving around.

"I'll get the baby carriage."

The conman fiddled with his fingers, making the spirit perk up. "What?"

"...we couldn't afford one."

"...your fucking kidding."

"You know, maybe we should just make a swear jar for you!" Reigen complained, throwing his arms dramatically up and stomping off. He came back and shoved the baby carrier in his face, smirking.

"Okay professional parent, go ahead. Teach him, cigar breath."

Dimple leaned forward and cupped the others face, tilting it up. "You smoke too, dumba- dumbo." He was more considerate this time.

Reigen slapped his hand and helped Mob into the carrier, poking his face and handing him a baby bottle. That shut him up, and he decided to close his eyes and suckle instead. Dimple left now, finally, holding a wallet that wasn't his.

"Well? You coming or what?"

...

"I have a question." The air turned still, Mob dozing off.

They froze at the doorway, Dimple turning around and raising an eyebrow. Reigen had his fists clenched, head down.

"I know you can sense his power... and he's a baby... so... are you going to..." The blonde trailed off, shaking a bit trying to hype himself up to fight.

Raising a hand up, the red cheeked spirit scoffed. Like he was offended personally.
"Listen, I'm evil. But I'm not antagonist's dad evil. If I possessed him, I'd likely just end up eating baby food and crying." A part of that was true, Dimple had a soft spot towards kids... somewhere.

"I won't possess him, and if I do then I'll let Serizawa exorcise me until I'm a little green snot, okay?"

Comforted, Reigen caught up to him and decided to trust him. Just this once. They could both rely on eachother.

"What flavor should he get? Do you think he likes pistachio? Lil shit." Reigen clicked his tongue at Dimple's cussing, sharing a disapproved-yet-not-surprised expression.

The woman behind the counter started to sweat, holding up a waffle cone and shaking. "S-sir... I think he's a little too young."

Reigen waved a hand through his hair, resting his elbows on the counter and winking. "He can steal off us, I want some mint chocolate."

Dimple slowly turned to him, glaring. "You monster. What if his tongue rots off?"

Grumbling, the blonde turned. "How the HELL-"

"Ah! Ah! Ah! YOU CUSSED!" Dimple starting crying laughing, slapping his knee as Mob bounced on his chest, no care in his face.

The cashier woman only stood there, watching them argue before Reigen gave up.

"Okay, Vanilla."

"If he's allergic you just killed a child."

"I'm gonna commit two murders if you don't SHUT UP."

Finally, Dimple held onto one cone, licking it. Then he offered it to Mob, who floated his bottle and took a tiny lick. He cringed at the cold, nestling his face closer to the spirits chest and whining. Reigen rolled his eyes, snatching the adult's wrist.

"Lemme try." He licked it, before realizing it was kind of weird to grab his hand and lick off the ice cream in front of Dimple. Dimple didn't seem to mind, however, taking another long lick and waving it to Mob.

The infant pushed it away, punching his chest with such vigor the ghost nearly collapsed out of the human body.
"Eh!? Okay, no more for you..."

Reigen had a good laugh that day.