Their kiss earlier had turned him on a lot, and he wasn't sure if it was due to him not having that kind of interaction with anyone in a long time. He had almost caved into Taehyung's request to return to the room, but he was happy he pushed for them to have lunch instead.

He was on a mission to go to his room as soon as they returned to the suite, with the excuse that he wanted to check in with his daughter and Jimin before they had to get ready and go to dinner with some of Taehyung's clients.

After exiting the elevator, he hurriedly proceeded towards the door, where he pulled the keycard from his pocket and swiped it against the lock, causing the door to open. With one push, he entered the room, and the hallway light switched on; he didn't check behind him as he let the door go behind him, knowing that Taehyung had a keycard of his own. However, when he attempted to go ahead towards his room, Taehyung's hand caught hold of him and pulled him backward.

"Where are you in a hurry?"

"I-I have to call Yuri," Jin responded, looking shyly at Taehyung as his face became red.

Taehyung smiled while looking at him, "are you nervous around me?"

"No, of course not."

"Good, I am happy to hear that. Since we left the restaurant, I felt like you have been in a hurry; you almost closed the elevator doors on me."

Jin shook his head, "Sorry about that; I didn't see you behind me."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, "really? We left the restaurant together, Seokjin."

"Oh, sorry. I wasn't thinking."

"When you are nervous, you are really gorgeous. Are you concerned that I was returning to this place to continue what we had started earlier?"

Jin's face was extremely red, and he looked down.

"Ah, so you were thinking along those lines. It's nice to know," Taehyung said with a smile.

There was an awkward moment between them as none of them said anything.

"Can I kiss you again?" Taehyung said as he moved closer to Jin.

Jin nodded, telling himself that one kiss wouldn't hurt anything.

Placing his hand behind Jin's head, Taehyung gently caressed Jin's lips with his own, kissing him tenderly as his back met with the wall.

Taehyung found it very impossible to break away from Jin's kiss because of the feeling of Jin's soft and plump lips pressing against his. Even though he had dreamed of kissing Jin several times, the reality was incomparable to any fantasy he could have imagined. Jin was the perfect kisser. His lips were made for kissing. Taehyung could suck on them all day.

As they kissed, his hand slipped below Jin's waist and caressed him closely, wanting Jin to experience exactly the impact he had on him. Jin was turned on, to his surprise, which made him even more pleased.

Despite his best efforts, he couldn't deny that he needed more than a kiss; the kiss was merely taunting him with all the things he wanted with Jin; it was an extremely dangerous kiss.

Jin was taken completely by surprise as both of his hands slid down to his ass and lifted him into his arms, interrupting their kiss.

Taehyung carried Jin to his room, straight to his bed, and placed him down.

Then he took off his tie and tossed it to the side. "I promise we won't be late for dinner."

Jin looked at him with wide eyes as if he was almost too stunned to speak. He sat there and watched as Taehyung removed his clothes, tossing them about the room carelessly until he was down to his underwear; it was at that point that his throat grew dry, and he crossed his thighs together.

Over the years, he had seen many various versions of his boss, but the one in which Taehyung was half-naked and standing in front of him was by far his favorite.

He instantly scolded himself for having such an absurd thought and immediately attempted to look away from Taehyung.

After a few minutes, Taehyung went onto the bed and pulled Jin towards him, peering hard into Jin's eyes while cupping Jin's face, "I'm going to ask you a serious question, and I want you to answer me honestly, okay?" Taehyung said.

Jin wasn't sure what the serious question was or how anything could be serious at the time; he nodded his head anyway.

"I know I'm a lot of things, and I'm trying to work on it; I hope you'll allow me to, but I also don't know how to be anybody other than myself, and the fact is, I really want to have sex with you Seokjin."

No amount of preparation could have prepared Jin for how openly Taehyung voiced those words or how seriously he delivered them.

"However, as much as I would want to, I believe it is important for me to state that I do not want to force you into anything you do not want, so please let me know if I am going too fast or too slowly. I am not a bad guy; nonetheless, I am aware of my weaknesses and personality-" Taehyung didn't have a chance to continue his sentence because Jin dragged him into a kiss, effectively silencing him.

Thanks to their kiss, Jin had already gotten into the mood, and seeing Taehyung in his underwear just made him want more of Taehyung. Fast or slow, he needed both. At this point, he didn't care.