"Next time I'm gonna shove it down your pants!"Gojo laughed out.

Norie blinked and looked back at the boys and yelled "Stop it!"

∆∆∆∆∆

6 years ago

Megumi had his Easter basket in his hands trying to look for the colorful eggs that Norie had hid around Jujutsu Tech.

"Come on baby boy you got this!"She says.

They heard a door slide open and there they saw Gojo wearing a tracksuit, black lines across his cheeks and running sneakers while his hand gripped a basket.

"I'm coming for your candy Megumi"he said lowly.

The 9 year old stared and started running around trying to find the eggs before Gojo did. Both of the boys started digging through bushes, climbing trees, roofs, looking behind rocks while they tried to throw branches at each other to slow them down.

"Gojo! You old fart! I never said you can look for eggs!"Norie yelled with an irk.

"just wake up and talk to me... please"

She flinches when she heard Shokos voice behind her. Norie looked around to see if she could spot her anywhere, but nothing.

Norie heard Gojo yell and she turned to see that his legs were sticking out of a bush while Megumi took the egg from his hand and ran off.

∆∆∆∆∆

8 years ago

"Mama! Mama! Look!"Megumi yelled as he ran out of his school with a big red and pink paper.

Norie hugged him with a smile as she placed kisses on his head and says "what is it?"

"Happy mother's day!"he said with a bright smile and handed her the big card.

"Wow! You made this?"Norie spoke with happiness.

"Yeah! I did, look open it!"

She opened it and her heart melted when she saw that he had drawn him and her holding hands with flowers and hearts around them. And on the top it said "Megumi lovs Mama"

"Oh my love, thank you! I love it!"Norie said and hugged him again.

"Oi!"

They heard Gojo behind them, he was running towards them while holding two bags.

"Sorry I'm late! They had a discount in the pastry shop! Oh baby and I got you a little mother's day gift for you"

Gojo handed her a bag and she looked inside and saw two keys. Norie raised an eyebrow and says "Keys?"

"No not just ordinary keys, keys to 2 cars"He said smirking.

"2 cars?! Gojo-Shhhh....It's okay, later tonight I'll give you the other gift"he cut Norie off with a flirtatious voice.

"Why tonight?"Megumi asked.