The Battle Begins: War for the Kingdom!

Comenzar desde el principio

"Hey King Dix-is, you lookin' at me old man?" He further taunted. The evil ruler didn't say anything, he just stared at the screen with an growing frustration. The blue hedgehog knew the wizard was looking at him, and Naugus was aware of it.
"I finally found something that looks like you! Check it out," Sonic stopped, before turning around and pointing at his rear end in front of the camera. "Uncanny, right?" He said with that bright smile that Naugus grew to hate.

His grip on his scepter began to tighten in anger. His eyes widened with lowered brows that showed he was livid. He shook with fury as he stared at the blue hedgehog's mockery of him.
"Where... is he." He gritted his sharp teeth in rage.
"At the far north wall, sir." One of the guards briefly replied with a blank face.
"Well then..." Naugus quietly spoke. "How about you get over there AND CAPTURE HIM!" His voice quickly rose to an angered scream.

Almost within a second's pass, every single one of the guards had quickly left the room after his livid outburst, with Geoffrey not too far behind.

Naugus continued to stare at the monitor with rage, unable to blink as the irritating blue hedgehog mocked his physical appearance.
___________________________________

Sonic stood in the field at the front of the forest with his arms crossed over his chest. He was many things, but patient was not one of them. But on the other hand, all he needed to do was just keep the Royal Navy busy as long as possible. And with his hyperactive and vaguely irritating personality, he didn't see that becoming a problem.

Everybody had their own part in Sally's plan. His, of course, was the diversion. They'd done this dance many times, so distracting people with the one hedgehog who's bound to be the target of most was a no brainer.

"Come on, come on. What's taking these mooks so long?" He whined to himself as he aggressively tapped the toe of his shoe on the ground with severe impatience. He looked around every which direction in hope to see an army coming, but there was still no luck. He was beginning to think they weren't coming after all. But if that were the case, surely Sally would have checked in on the frequency to report something going wrong.

While Sonic was preoccupied with his own irritation, he began to hear the quick rustling of grass. It didn't sound like it normally did when the wind blew through the blades, it sounded like something more distinct; footsteps. And very aggressive ones.

With the ground lightly shaking, Sonic had finally heard the army he grew bored waiting for. He looked over at one of the many classified areas of the castle walls and saw a much bigger armada than what he was expecting. If anything, he was kind of flattered.

He didn't move a muscle as the large force approached him, surrounding him with bladed weapons and light firearms. He alone stood in the center, with only about a ten foot radius of room around him.
"Wow, what took you guys? I was about to fall asleep." He taunted, faking a yawn with his trademark grin.
"Hands up, hedgehog! We won't ask twice!" A deep voice shouted from somewhere in the large force. The surrounding circle slowly began to close in on him, actually starting to make him feel a little claustrophobic.

"Dude, personal space." He casually spoke to one of the guards who's electrified spear was nearly touching his nose.
"Surrender to us! Now!" The same voice was heard, only sounding more antagonized this time.
Sonic deeply sighed from the bottom of his chest, and placed his arms above his head.
"Oh no," He spoke sarcastically. "You caught me. Whatever shall I do?"