Awkward Boredome

Andrew got out of the kitchen as soon as he could. He could feel how Kris kept struggling and squirming to get free of his hand since he'd put him in his pocket. He felt so bad but he was sure it was for the better since he knew Kris would rather be uncomfortable for a bit rather than for Evan to find out about him.. He made sure to grab something for Kris to eat before making his way back to his room as fast as he could. As soon as he walked through the door he shut the door behind him and locked it.As soon as he entered the room he walked over briskly to his bed as he got Kris out from his pocket and held him close to his chest in his palm. Andrew carefully sat down on his bed keeping an eye on Kris as he did.Kris looked shaken as he stood with a look of shock, anxiety, and confusion on his face."Sorry about that" Andrew said sheepishly. "I didn't think he'd be home that soon." he admitted as he sat down on the bed, placing Kris about a foot away as he made himself comfortable.

Kris tried to make himself comfortable on the bed, though his heart was still racing and his arms were shaking. He held his shoulder with his other hand while getting into a more comfortable position. He's been held in a constriction position for so long he'd gotten tense, plus with his arm being injured and positioned in such a way where it was beginning to flare up again. He shuffled himself back a bit before finally making himself comfortable. He'd thought about saying something, though he was frustrated at how little Andrew had listened in that situation. The whole time Kris had been trying to just get Andrew to let him go, but for some reason Andrew was insisting on keeping him in a fist the entire time he was in his pocket. He hated the feeling of being trapped, Like anyone would though, it was even worse when that feeling came from being confined in a humans pocket with another human only a half or foot or so away with the only things stopping you from getting discovered again are the human holding you trapped and the thin layer of fabric of the pocket.

Andrew sighed a bit as he nodded to himself. "I can see you're not in the best mood after that" Andrew chuckled a bit."But look! I really didn't know he was gonna be home so fast" Andrew said once more, hoping that Kris would see that he was being genuine. "I got some food though" He said as he set down a small plate of a few pieces of ham down close to Kris.

Kris once again stayed silent as he looked at the ham, his mouth watered as he let in a breath to take in a sweet scent of the meat. Only if he'd had it just had it a day ago, that didn't mean he had to be any less excited to have more. He did his best to not let his excitement show through his still annoyed exterior. Even though him and Andrew were talking, that didnt mean Kris had to give in. He just sat and turned his head to look at the window, it was noon. He let out a small groan. He'd only been with this human for a little over half a day now and it already felt like a year of stress had been pushed upon him in seconds.

Andrew didn't do or say anything for a little while as he tried to wait for Kris to give some sort of response but at this point it was mre just awkward."Well um.. Evan got all that food so next time he's gone I can take you out there and tell me what you like best?" he suggested since Kris really had not been clear on what he liked to eat, even though he probably didn't have many options to choose from before. 'Shockingly', once again Kris did not respond. Andrew grew a bit tired of the silent treatment but he took a deep breath letting himself know that he had to be patient. "How about I get some work done, and we can just have a little break from each other for a bit?" He asked as he gave up on trying to get back into a conversation.

Kris stayed quiet for a little, until Andrew had begun reaching for him again.''I don't want to go back in that cage." He said plainly as he looked away from the incoming hand to keep himself from flinching away.

Andrew drew his hand away for a second before setting it down near his leg. "Ok" he said in a soft voice. "I won't make you if you don't want to, but I don't know where else to put you if you want space." Andrew did his best to keep his voice in a soothing tone so Kris would relax a bit. It was pretty clear in that moment that Kris was on edge.