Tired

Before Ben and Evan had entered into the apartment Ben did something he never thought he'd do. He told Evan where one of his entrances was. Evan was worried that when they got in Andrew might see Ben, so Ben decided it wouldn't be too bad if he told Evan. As soon as they opened the door Evan walked briskly over to the kitchen and set Ben on the counter by the wall, he watched as the small man pulled back the wall a bit, Evan hadn't even noticed that that space could have been moved. Ben waved him goodbye before entering the wall and closing the small 'door' behind him. As he did the entrance went back to looking like a regular bit of the wall, it fit so perfectly that it was clear the door was made with quite care to not be noticeable.

Ben stood behind the wall for a few moments until he heard Evan call the other human into the kitchen. When he'd heard the other enter into the kitchen he decided it was time for him to take a break from all this human business. He made his way all the way back to his home calmly as he thought about what he'd just done. He'd been outside in front of another human while riding on a different human's shoulder. He could feel his legs shaking from the excitement as he walked back. It was the most adventure he'd had since, well, ever! He couldn't believe he'd done it. He knew for sure that Kris would have his head if he ever found out somehow. He laughed a bit as he remembered how Evan had been concerned for him the entire time, never once not moving carfly so he knew that Ben would be ok. He was happy that Evan turned out to be such a nice human. If he wasn't Ben might've not even been around at all. He went over to the table in their 'kitchen'. It was honestly just a thing of thread with thin pice of wood carved in a messy circle. He set himself down in one of their chairs, a few bottle caps or buttons stacked together with some padded cloth on the top. He thought about what he would do next. He probebly had a while before Evan went back into his room and was ready to talk to him again.

He tried to keep his mind preoccupied with something else, anything else, but... he just couldn't. Evan was just on his mind; it was like things were just better since he'd met Evan. Evan was kind, thoughtful, funny, and a good person to be around in general. He never thought for a moment in his life that he'd be so comfortable with someone who wasn't a human. He honestly was a little shaken over the fact that he had actually met a human before. Even though it had been a few days BEn still had that little voice in his head telling him to run away, that part of him that was fearful of the possibilities that came with hanging out with a human. He let out a small sigh as he fiddled with his thumbs, his mind was making up ideas, some bad, some good, others he just didn't know how to feel about it. His stomach growled, reminding him that he was eaten in a small while. His mouth watered as he thought about the food that Evan had got for him. He wouldn't exactly say that he was shocked that Evan had asked him what food he liked and wanted, though he was very grateful that Evan had done that for him. Ben understood that for humans it wasn't really a big deal for them to get food. Even just getting food for a friend wasn't a big deal when for borrowers it wasn't really a choice. If another borrower was struggling to get food then the others in the area would pitch in to help even if they didnt like them, though borrowers barley ever had any fallouts with one another out of the 'family unit' as some call it/ It shouldn't be something that humans would give a second thought about, most of them anyways. Ben sat as he imagined eating some of the snacks Evan had gotten for him,, he then realized something. He probably wouldn't even need to wait until the night to get some of the food, Evan would probably ask him if he wanted anything next time he visited. A small smile crept onto Ben's face as he closed his eyes. He gently rested his head on the table as he grew tired from the 'adventure' had had today.

Evan and Andrew chatted for a small while as they packed up the groceries. Andrew didn't stay long as once they were done and Andrew grabbed some water and a few slices of the honey baked ham for a snack before he retreated back to his room, which Evan thought strange since he normally hung around the TV or the kitchen when not doing assignments in his room. They had a small TV that Evans' parents had given them since they got a new one. It was pretty nice, plus Andrew brought his console so they could play games and watch movies in their off time. He grabbed some soda and chips before he left, making his way to his room to get a little work done before Ben decided to make an appearance again.