Chapter Seven

°WAVE
If you can listen to the voice in my head, I did be glad. If only you can read my mind you will know how hard am struggling.
My body keeps screaming but my heart is mute
Am in the midst of no joy
Life is tasteless to me just as a pot of soup with no salt.
Life is meaningless just like a void paper, no written words just plain best way I could describe my heart.
Empty it is just like a vessel with no decorations.
There is a purpose of every life I heard people say.
Whether is true, whether it is not I don't know.
I need a direction to my life, as the wave of my life is stopped by the storm. Am still in the middle of the ocean, it is only the beautiful sights that keeps me insane.
© Easyease-pen ❤️

"Omo..." ayobami called, I looked at him, my vision is blurry as I'm dewy-eyed, I couldn't read his mind although his face indicates sympathy. "... You need to tell your mum, you can't continue to live this way because of a mistake you made when you were still wet behind the ears!" I look at him with my brows raised indicating that I don't understand the idiomatic expression. He got the message and said.."I mean naive" "oh" was all I could mutter.
"..I guarantee you my full support and am sure your mum will also support you on this, I trust her not to fail you twice" he assured me, I got the message anyway, I just couldn't utter anything, I only nodded my head. "So... Put a call across to her to meet you at your place today"

"Are you sure everything will work out the way you assumed? Are you sure my mum will handle it well? What will she think? What will Shinaayo think? How will my Mum reacts to everything? How will Shinaayo..." "Stop the questions! Just stop! You are doing the right thing, she will react well, everything will be fine, anyone is free to think about anything, just stop getting agitated and call her" "okay!" I replied rolling my eyes at him.

"Hello o baby, how far? Any gist for your girl?"  if am right my mom is smiling hard waiting for my comeback and if am in a good mood, I would have playfully reply her but not this moment as my emotions are void "Mum" I speak into the phone...my eyes failed me by crying again.
"Abike are you okay? What is wrong with you? How is your husband? What happened? Why are you crying?.." She kept on asking questions as a concerned mother, but it is late! She isn't concerned with my life then which led me into what I am today!.
"Mom I need you to come to my place this evening" I said into the phone.
"Okay... hope no problem?" She replied.
"Mom am expecting you" I said and ended the call.

"It's okay, my pretty angel! God! You need to see how you've smeared make-up on your face with tears, haaahhaa you look horrible! So... Almighty Omolade can cry like a baby?? So cute..." he purred "...you know what? I need to capture this moment if in the event that you start being sassy towards me" Ayobami kept on teasing me.
"Go away Jo! Bighead!" I hit him playfully and we both laugh "I need to use the restroom" I said and left him laughing at what he finds amusing.

*********************
UNKNOWN POV

Sweet Jesus! I don't know why i got myself into all this! I can't tell her the truth then and i can't even face her now! But she falls for it first it's not my fault! Hhhaah! I don't even know what do if things turned out wrong, see jail calling me because of money, haaahhh! What should I do.. what should I do... What should I do...

*************************
I left for home with Ayobami, he has really tried in bringing me out of my mood but going home now is making me feel nervous, I drove in my compound, only to see my mum's car, she is already here. I feel so intense. "Hey it is well" Ayobami gave me an assuring words, I smiled and we both walked in.
"Good evening ma" Ayobami greeted my mum.
"Good evening my dear" she replied, I can see a confusing look on her face and she even give me a face of what's happening? I smiled for her to feel at ease, I was about to talk when my husband walked in, perfect timing is not working in this case I must
.
"Good evening ma! Hope no problem? You should have called me to come see you ma, hope i haven't wronged you?" Shinaayo said in a rush, it's obvious that he's surprise to see her in our home.

"Good evening my dear! Calm down you haven't wronged me unless you did something I need to hear of, your wife called me to come here that's why I'm here" She replied, I look at his face he looked perturbed.
"Hey buddy wassup?" He greeted ayobami with a handshake.
"Am fine bro! How's work today?" Ayobami replied which my husband said fine to.

"Ermm! Omolade what's the problem? You called me in a crying state to come, I was here before you, thank God i know where the key is; I would have stayed outside waiting as I thought you are already at home that's why I rushed here, I thought something bad has happened, i thought of calling but decide to wait for you to come home only for you to come in with your friend and now your husband is here, am sure it is a meeting but am not sure if your husband is aware"  my mum said giving me a meaningful look, typical Africa mother!  My husband on the other hand is looking different.

Where should I start from? I look from my Mum to Shinaayo to Ayobami, Mum waiting impatiently for me to talk, Ayobami giving me an assuring look while Shinaayo glared at me, I am already feeling timid.

Ghenn gheeenn....Shinaayo is on hot seat... drama is about to start! Unveiling the truth! Clash of the lovers! Fighting for rights... Lemme not say pim!🤐🤐
Do not forget to use the star  🌟button please🤩🤩