December, 2018: Have Yourself A Merry Happy Christmas

Start from the beginning

But she was a fool first before she was mad, she figured. All she wanted to do was to see Lisa on stage again. After all, it was the part of the younger that captured her the very first time she saw her. Lisa belonged to the stage; it was like her natural conservatory that Irene could not picture where else Lisa could shine brighter than she did on a stage—dancing. She was there to support her friend, that was what she would like to believe. That was what she convinced herself to believe when deep down she knew she just wanted to see Lisa more than anything. She would come to the venue and watch the concert from the secluded balcony on the right side of the stage as it had been arranged—the safest place to keep her away from YG CEO, obviously, because only God knew what to happen to both of them (her manager Oppa and she) should her sajangnim found out the shenanigans she had committed.

"We're here. Let's sneak to the immigration," her manager Oppa said as he carry her tiny cabin bag. They had to pull some favours within the four walls of the airport just so she could travel safely without drawing any attention from the public. She spent almost 30 minutes before she arrived at where her chartered private jet had been parking.

A woman of the approximate age of 40 cascaded down the jet as she greeted Irene with a smile and politely offered her service. It was not long until Irene was settled in her seat floating above the clouds sinking in the dark pool of the night. She landed in Osaka when the day had changed and true to what her manager Oppa told her, Hasekura-San had been waiting for her at the hangar, where the private jet had been set to park.

The moment she landed, Hasekura-San escorted her to take her immigration stamp and directly to the exit where Tomohiko-San had been waiting for them. The airport was considered quiet at that time and it was an unusual sight to see. Every time they had a schedule, the members and she, somewhere abroad, the airport must have been filled with Luvies who had been waiting for them. She loved every single warm welcome Luvies had ever thrown them every time they stepped into an airport but the silence was somewhat calming and with her nervousness, she could use the silence.

The whole experience from Seoul to Osaka was unexceptionally thrilling; Irene found it exhilarating and it made her feel invincible that she honestly would not mind should she have to smuggle herself in and out of the country again sometime soon.

Oh, Lisa. Look at what you have done.

Blackpink final Arena Tour Concert took place on Christmas Eve, it was a nice way to spend the occasion, so Irene thought. It was cold in Osaka that time of the year, streets starting to catch snow and Irene moved her body furiously just to cast the chilly air away. She arrived almost 5 minutes before the show started—it was the only choice she had because otherwise someone might spot her and she could not possibly opt to risk that chance.

Hasekura-San and Tomohiko-San escorted her to a door to the dome away from the public eyes. Inside, she was immediately greeted by whom she believed to be one of Blackpink's tour crew. She smiled at Irene, who without removing her mask painted her smile on her eyes as well. Clearly, her manager Oppa had really planned everything out for her and settled every last detail of the rather strange occasion so that she could sail smoothly to where she planned to be. The crew immediately transported her all the way from where she currently was to the main venue where the concert would be held. The euphoria surrounding the building was overwhelming. It would not even be the slightest exaggeration if she said she could feel the earth beneath her feet where she glided her way trembled at the massive sound of the crowd getting ready to see Blackpink's performance.

It was insane.

The whole area had been cast under a fair amount of absence of light. The only source of illumination was from the stage and Irene could not help herself, she was mesmerised by the pink ocean unfolding before her eyes. She was thrilled, she was excited, she was happy. Blackpink was so loved by many.