"Jeon Heejin delete that"

"Why babe you look so hot."

"I said delete that"

"Don't worryyy its confidential I won't share it."

"I'll try not to."

She mutters running off into the hallways with me chasing behind her ignoring all questioning looks we got.
But right now that didn't matter. That pic spreads and I'm all gone, I can't even imagine the amount of material Taehyung would get to diss me more.
The chasing didn't last long.
I guess we got a little too lost in our surroundings until we heard a loud noise. More like someone yelling.

-More like our principal yelling.

Stalling our movements, we stood in front of the principal's office peeking through the little opening in the door.

"The annual school trip is a must!"

He yelled at the chairman who seemed calm.

"I'm aware sir but in order for it to be finalized we will have to reduce the monthly salaries of the workers by 14%, and the cheapest trip with a large group of students that we can have now is renting a campsite in the forest."

The principal dropped his pen making a sharp noise. Then the bell rang forcing us rush back to our class.

"Do you think we won't have the field trip?"

"We will, our principal never dissapoints."

I responded, trying to catch my breath when Lisa joined.

"Never dissapoints in what?"

"Kids get in your classes."

Sir Wilson commanded. "Heejin and I overheard the principal and chairman's conversation, looks like yearly school trip will be cancelled"

"We aren't even that broke" Vernon whispered back in disbelief.

"The school is facing financial issues"

"...Yet"

"What about the term exams-"

"YURI LISA DETENTION" Sir Wilson yelled earning an eye roll from Lisa who didn't seem to care. We all knew her hate for Sir Wilson.

Being alone with Lisa meant I'm gonna die today. Just because she hasn't done anything yet doesn't mean she never will. I gazed at her who had her hand squished on her cheek (trying) paying attention to Sir Wilson.

How can she look so innocent after everything she's done?

"Freshmen in the front seniors at the back you may all leave at 4:30" Miss Seulgi said as she left.

"Eey look who's here the little Barbie gossip girl baddie club."

Why is he everywhere I go?

"Taehyung quit it."

"So what did you do to get in detention? Must've been gossiping during class right", he said with that bloody smirk leaning against a desk. Technically yes, but he didn't have to make it sound like that.

"How about you then?"

His eyes turned cold as he blankly responded.

"You don't need to know"

"Okay!? Go fuck yourself."

"That sounds like fun."

"You know what else is fun? Jumping off a cliff."

I yelled back then sitting down.
I looked back and saw Lisa staring at us both with the most depressed expression I've ever seen on her.

"You guys are lame as fuck. Atleast throw some decent swears!? Some spice!? Pin each other to the w-"

"Lisa."

He sat on a chair taking out his computer science book earing a sigh from Lisa.

"Screw him, now tell me where should we go after this? Should we study for the mock tests?"

My breath stiffened. Did she really forget last night existed? She was acting bipolar right now, when she knows that's supposed to be Taehyungs job. I didn't want to look at her.

And yet she pretends like she doesn't know anything.

"Yah what's wrong"

Oh how bad I wanted to spit it in her face. No matter how vulnerable I was that night, I couldn't believe her right now. Was I really that scared of her? Alright if she wants to play it this way.

"Mock tests? Why let's just... go to the cafe"

Holy shit that sounded so fake. Lisa raised one eyebrow. She must've sensed it.

"You never say no to studying though." she said unbelievably.

"Are you sick?"

"n-no just-"

"Whatever let's just go to the café near school. Now im taking a rest I couldn't sleep last night at all"

She layed her head on the desk closing her eyes.

"Neither could I..."

I felt like if I interacted with her another second I'd have a mental breakdown. I looked away only to make an accidental eye contact with Taehyung.

"It'd be a pleasure if you'd shut up too."

"Go sleep."

(I'm sorry for this shit lmao
This chapter was only necessary for the character development to be fair.
Anyways the ahead ones will be better I promise)