40 - ARC 4.10(END OF ARC 4)

Third P.O.V

News of (Y/N)'s death reached all corners of the kingdom. Everyone was outraged that the murderer was the second princess.

Along with the first princess, the Stan household did everything in their power to track the runaway Naomi.

Gabriel couldn't believe he had been joking around with his best friend only a few moments before they died.

Angelica felt the most guilty as (Y/N) could have dodged the chandelier, but saved her instead. She never remarried, but no one expected her to.

Naomi, well, after (Y/N)'s death, she went a bit mad.

In her mind, she was running away with (Y/N) at her side. Because of her madness, Naomi's movements were almost impossible to predict.

Even though a part of Naomi's brain thought (Y/N) was alive, another part vaguely understood what happened.

"Oh (Y/N), would chains be enough to keep you with me?"

Meanwhile...

("Dying is very annoying.")

["Sure."]

("I wish I could stop dying.")

["Sure."]

("Can I have my promotion now?")

["No."]

("Well, I tried. What's my progress?")

["40% towards promotion."]

("Only 40?")

["Going to start transfer."]

("Wait, what?")

["Transferring soul....10%...72%....89%...

Transfer Complete."]

Author's Note: Sorry for the short chapter. I had to wrap up this ARC because the next ARC is going to be VERY important, so don't miss it!