CHAPTER 12: Eglantine Rose

THANKS A LOT FOR 1K READINGS!!!

I appreciate you very much and thank you for reading my book! I couldn't have gone so far in so little time without you all! I hope to continue bringing interesting content for you :D

The crew was going to shoot some scenes in Bali, a tropical province of Indonesia. They travelled by plane and Chuuya was seated with Atsushi and Akutagawa. The flight lasted 12 hours and Fukuzawa had decided to travel at night in order to shorten the number of hours getting bored.

That didn't help Dazai at all because although he did take some hours to sleep, he spent the rest of the flight annoying Chuuya. Since he was seated behind the shortie, Dazai kicked his seat or pulled and poked at his hair. That didn't infuriate Chuuya. In fact, he wouldn't deny that the pulling of hair felt good... 

What he loathed with all his being was when Dazai got bored of him and started flirting with the hot hostess.

-Aaaahhh such an ethereal beauty you are! You would make me the happiest man on Earth, no, the whole universe, if you committed double suicide with meeeeh. –

Daddy Kunikida was always there to put Dazai in his place and pulled the creep's ears to shut him down while the hostess laughed politely and kept serving the other passengers.

How obsessed was Dazai with that stupid joke of suicide. He'd never get a girl that way.

Dazai's eccentric flirting with women didn't stop there. When they got to their hotel Dazai caught sight of a beautiful redhead who was sunbathing just outside. 

He left all of his belongings and he knelt down to propose to her and compliment her looks. She was a French tourist whose boyfriend had just left for some drinks but she liked the attention she was getting from that handsome Japanese man. 

Neither of them spokes any common language so they couldn't understand one another. Chuuya just happened to speak French and his temper rose when he heard the woman insinuating something inappropriate which Dazai, of course, couldn't understand.

-Excusez-moi, mais mon ami est impotent là-bas. Je croyais que je devais vous avertir avant que vous eussiez une déception. –

And he quickly pulled Dazai aside, leaving the poor woman uncomfortable at the false information. Dazai then lamented himself of being unable to kill himself with a dazzling beauty and that he would have to do with the ugly slug he had been paired with.

Once they settled in their bungalows, Dazai and Chuuya sharing one, they all went to the beach to swim and play. 

Akutagawa was more than content with just sitting on his towel underneath an umbrella, sunglasses on and sipping on an exotic beverage. Atsushi tried to get him into playing volleyball but he ended up joining Akutagawa. 

Lacking participants, Dazai and Kunikida decided to play on their own against each other.

-You won't beat me, suicidal maniac! You have to know I was the champion of my league when I was in high sch...-

Kunikida's head sounded like a sack of potatoes falling down when the ball hit his head.

-I won! I won! – Dazai celebrated jumping and dancing around.

-This is not how you play, you idiot! –

And they were at it again. 

Chuuya went to play with Elise on the sand. She had asked him to before and they had seemed to get along when they met. They both built a sand castle, fortified it and built more things around it.