CHAPTER 10: Yunohana

Kunikida may seem like a composed, serious and cold individual but there was no doubt he was an extremely skilled actor. 

He had played parts with Dazai for a few years now and he proved it with how well the two of them worked together. No trace of hate or picaresque was left on the filming set. Kunikida played the role of Dazai's best friend here. 

çThey were both "hot guys" in this movie so their looks were completely different from their normal styles: Kunikida was wearing a sports shirt and fake tattoos all over his arms. He was supposed to be the friend who corrupted the protagonist and pushed him to a life of thugs.

 Dazai was a kind soul but who also wanted to look cool. In this scene in particular he was shirtless and washing his face with a water bottle after a football match. Chuuya watched as the two finished their part, going back to their endless bickering once done.

-Dazaaaaiiiiii you missed a word in your dialogue!!! Now we'll have to repeat it again because of you!!! –

-Eeeehhhh?? But it was you who was just bad at looking cool! It's not my fault everyone gets traumatized when they see your acting! –

Atsushi and Akutagawa played background roles, both of them in separate settings so they never worked together in that project. They were both ok, Akutagawa a little stiff in his acting but they were promising. 

Chuuya was very encouraging after their takes. He was honoured to share scenes with them and he had so much fun! They bonded more after the initial shyness of days before had faded away.

 Of course, Dazai was always at the back making noise and bullying Chuuya but the redhead didn't pay him any mind. It was not worth it to get mad at that loser.

They hadn't filmed any scene together yet so everything had been going smoothly. To celebrate, director Fukuzawa proposed to take them to a special place where they could all relax. 

It seemed like a good idea at first and all the crew was excited to hear the news but their joy was cut short when they parked in front of an onsen.

Akutagawa was the first to react and not very nicely at that.

-Fuck, no way I'm going there. –

-Akutagawa! Please don't use that vocabulary. -Atsushi scolded him, embarrassed by that ugly word.

-Aaaahh Kunikida will like this place. He can see all the cute girls naked, right, Kunikida-kuuuun? Cuz you can't get one you gotta do with this. -Dazai was again pushing his workmate to his limits. And as predictable as it was, the two started physically fighting inside the vehicle like little kids.

Chuuya sighed but was the first to get out and to walk with Fukuzawa and the mature members of their project towards the baths. Fukuzawa went to the receptionist and paid for their stay. Meanwhile, the rest were waiting there like students would do in a school trip:

Atsushi was trying to keep Akutagawa in place by pulling on his jacket while the emo boy tried to escape like a frightened cat; Kouyou and Yosano were hanging out with some other clients, completely oblivious to the lame scenes taking place; Camera men Tanizaki and his sister Naomi were... Having a creepy conversation... going like "Onii-san we're gonna take a bath together and we can stay veeery veeery close. I can even suc-"interrupted by a "Naomi please stop! Someone can hear this!"

Chuuya turned a blind eye on that. There was no need to know what those two were talking about and why the heck Naomi was putting her hand in his brother's pants.

-Ooooh the baths are separated by sex! I'm sorry Kunikida, you won't be able to flirt with hot girls how you would like. You'll be single forever. -Dazai's voice drilled Kunikida's ears again.