"Oh, Yoo Jonghyuk's friend. Did you come to negotiate?" At this time, several middle-aged men came forward. Chungmuro's Landlord Alliance. "Hmm...but where are the women?" The middle-aged man who spoke was holding a woman by her hair. She was part of the group that had been in the five-space green zone just yesterday. 

"Ahh, this friend didn't see her land... This matter doesn't concern you." The man laughed at my gaze. "S-Save me. Help me!" The woman was gazing at me pitifully. In my head, the constellations of the 'absolute good' started clamoring. But I waited. It was because I had someone who would act instead of me.

"Let her go." It was Lee Hyunsung. "Who are you?" Lee Hyunsung looked at me after the middle-aged man's question. It was like he was asking for permission. I nodded. The allied members pulled out their weapons and exerted tremendous momentum. I checked the time. It was time to begin. I raised my stats with my coins.

[The character Lee Hyunsung wants to practice justice of his own will.]

[The character Lee Hyunsung is about to evolve.]

[1,200 coins have been invested into 'stamina'.]

[Stamina Lv. 15 -> Stamina Lv. 18]

[Your stamina level has increased dramatically!]

[1,200 coins have been invested into 'strength'.]

[Strength Lv. 15 -> Strength Lv. 18]

[Your strength level has increased dramatically!]

[Coins Possessed: 20,450 C]

This was the maximum efficiency with minimal investment. I had another place to spend the remaining coins. Small blasts were heard all over the subway. A big and small uproar followed. It was the signal. "Hyunsung-ssi!" Lee Hyunsung nodded and dashed beside me.

Kwaaaang!

We ran forward towards the men in the front row. The confused alliance members shouted. "What, you bastards!" Lee Hyunsung blasted the nearby landlord alliance member with the vibranium spear. It was truly amazing how strong that weapon works. It wasn't mentioned in the novel. The fact that there's a metal known as Vibranium in Alyona's universe makes it more fascinating.

[The exclusive skill 'White Pure Star Energy' has been activated.]

Sukakak!

"Kyaaak!"

The arm of the middle-aged man holding the woman's head flew away. The middle-aged men froze at the blood that emerged. Lee Hyunsung and I ignored them and kept running. The middle-aged men belatedly chased after us. "These crazy guys! Stop them!" A corridor on B2. It was the private land of Gong Pildu.

[You have invaded private property!]

"Surround them!" The alliance members waiting in front discovered us. Some of the alliance members were missing, so there were less than expected. 20 in the back, 12 in the back. However, it was still a lot of people.

Well, I had no intention of dealing with all of them. The moment I was about to clash with the alliance members, Lee Hyunsung moved ahead of me with a steel shield. He attacks any near enemies and strikes the mini turrets near him with the use of the spear.