Elliot sighed loudly. "Here, Ati." He turned to his brother, offering him the beer in his hands.

"Ooooh yay! Thanks for your input Callan." Atlas grinned, taking a gulp of the bitter liquid, before spitting it on the floor. "Ew, that's nasty." He stuck out his tongue, his eyes creasing in disgust.

"That's why I didn't give him one." Elliot said to Callan, "You're cleaning that up." He nodded towards the mouth full of beer, coating the white tiles.

Callan turned to me, his eyes then drifting to Luke before moving back to meet mine. "Two beers, that's all you two can have, sì?"

"Sì fratello."

***

I'd well and truly surpassed Callan's two drink rule.

Drowning my sorrows in alcohol, I'd consumed enough to almost limit the defeat that weighed a heavy burden on my heart.

Why isn't he here yet?

Dread washed over me as the clock struck ten and there was still no Emilio in sight. The dread quickly manifesting itself to fear; was their date going that well? Had Emilio finally realised that Killian was the better choice?

"Leo, why so glum?" Maya slurred, pulling me from the sour thoughts. Her manicured nails gripping the sleeve of my dress shirt tightly, or should I say, the shirt I'd borrowed from Atlas' closet.

"I'm fine Mi." I smiled, trying my hardest to pull my arm from her grip, then failing due to my drunken state. "Have you seen Em?" I asked, my eyes scouring the full room of unfamiliar faces.

Maya groaned loudly, her face turning to one of annoyance. "Leo, forget about Em." She rolled her eyes. "Let's go have fun."

I didn't protest as Maya dragged me through the crowd, pulling me towards the staircase. We clumsily stumbled upon each step, nearly tripping over our own feet as we did.

The door to the first bedroom was open, a group of eleven teenagers; each an array of ages, sat in a circle in the centre of the room; which I now recognise to be Elliots.

"There playing seven minutes in heaven." Maya gushed, bouncing on her heels like an over excited child. "Let's play!"

"No Mi." I tried to take a step back, only to be dragged further into the room.

"Please Leo?" She pouted, "I really want to play."

With a loud sigh, I gave in. "Fine."

The teenagers in the room, didn't seem to mind as Maya introduced us both, quickly asking if we could join.

"The more the merrier." A raven haired boy, maybe a year or two older than us, said with a grin.

It was boring, so fucking boring.

That was until Maya's turn came.

My blonde friend reached towards the glass bottle, that lay in the very centre of the circle. Her hand tightly gripping the rim, before giving it a soft twirl.

The neck of the bottle landing on myself.

"C'mon Le," Maya stood up, holding her hand towards me. "Join me in the closet."