"You know," He made a weird hand gesture, that neither Luke or I understood. "You look at me like I'm the best thing since sliced bread Lulu. Similar to how Em and Leo stare at one another. But I'm sorry to tell you love, I'm way out of your league."

"Atlas! I do not, I'm straight!" Luke paused. "What do you mean way out of my league? If anything, I'm way way way out of yours." He added, clearly affronted by Atlas' exclaim.

"Course you are." Atlas snorted, "And Luke? You know what they say, spaghetti is straight... until it gets wet."

"No one says that Ati!"

"Do you want me to leave so you two can make out?" I offered, smirking as Luke's face flamed crimson in annoyance.

"What did I miss?" Elliot asked, pausing at the doorway, before walking into the kitchen. His eyes drifting between the three of us, taking in the amusement on Atlas' face, plus the irritation on Luke's.

"Luke wants me." Atlas admitted, puffing his chest as he pinched Luke's cheek between his thumb and forefinger. "He's just to proud to admit it."

"Elliot, control your brother."

"Sorry Luke, I'm taking nothing to do with this." Eli laughed, opening the fridge before offering each of us a drink.

"Can I have a beer?" Luke asked, pushing an overly affectionate Atlas from his torso.

Elliot shrugged, "Don't see why not," He turned to me, "You want one Le?"

"Sure."

"I want one!" Atlas whined.

"Nope," Elliot shook his head, wiggling his pointer finger at his younger brother. "You, my dear child, are far too young."

Atlas scoffed, "Eli, I'm older than Leo." He stomped his foot, acting like the adult he apparently is.

"I don't give a shit, you're not having one." Elliot calmly told him, passing both Luke and I a beer.

"I'll tell Callan that you supplied Leo with alcohol." Atlas threatened, crossing his arms over his chest smugly.

"You'll tell Callan nothing." I warned.

"Who's not telling me what?" For fuck sake.

"Cal!" Elliot grinned, pulling my older brother into a bro hug. "What're you doing here, there's still over an hour till the party!"

"Came to check on this one." Callan gestured towards me, his eyes glaring at the beer in my hand. "Nope, not happening." He shook his head, stomping towards me before making a grab for said beer.

"Cal, c'mon. It's a party." Elliot tried to reason with him, whilst I continued to hold the beer behind my back.

"I don't give a shit Eli," Cal glared at his best-friend. "You shouldn't be giving him alcohol," His eyes then drifted to Luke's hand. "You shouldn't be giving any of them alcohol Elliot! They're fucking fifteen!"

"Cal, we both drank at their age. Stop whining." Elliot rolled his eyes, pushing Callan away from Luke and I.

"That's besides the point." Callan huffed, "If they're having one, why isn't Atlas, hm?"