"No, Maddox, you said that she was---" I don't let her finish.

"The most beautiful woman I've ever seen. That's you." I take another step closer and she's too busy thinking to notice. "I said that she has the most gorgeous smile, but rarely uses it. I said that she has light brown hair and big beautiful eyes. I was literally describing you."

Pissed off, she scowls at me again. "Do you know how many women fit that very vague, very generic discription?"

I chuckle. "Many, I assume. But I still meant you."

She stares at me for a moment too long. "Were you really talking about me? Please be honest."

"I was really talking about you, my Rose." I nod.

"There's no other woman?" She asks and I shake my head, taking another step toward her.

"There hasn't been for two goddamn years, baby."

"How can you be in love with me?" She whispers the words out, hope and disbelief filling up her eyes equally.

"How can I not?" I ask, "You've put me under a fucking spell the moment I saw you in this exact same white dress that I can't help but want to rip off of you."

She gasps with a crimson red blush. Blinking twice, she gulps. "I can't believe this."

"I love you, Rose. Believe me, I love you so damn much." Gently, I place my palm on her cheek, wiping the trace of tears from under her eyes.

"I never thought this could happen." She whispers, a small smile forming on the lips I'm dying to taste.

"Trust me, baby, I spent over a fucking year thinking the same. But then I saw you again, and I had hope." I explain.

"How could I be so stupid?" She frowns again, looking at the ground. "I would've never even guessed."

I hate it when she talks herself down like that. It pisses me the fuck off that she can't see herself through my eyes. But it's my fucking job to make her see how perfect she is, and I will.

"No, baby, I'm the stupid one. I was waiting for you to be ready but I failed to notice that you are. But it's alright because now I'm never letting your cute little ass go." Wrapping my arms around her small waist, I pull her to my chest with a groan. "Fucking finally, Rose."

"You're getting too hopeful, I think." My cute angel is over thinking again because she frowns once more, hesitant as she places her palms on my chest.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you have always been so considerate and patient with me, and I'm doing much better now, but I am still a lot to handle, Maddox. I can never give you a perfect relationship, because I'm far from perfect."

"I don't want a perfect relationship. I want you and whatever the fuck comes with that. Now can I kiss you?" I almost fucking beg, staring at her full, plump lips like a starving man.

She instantly grins at my answer and instead of nodding, she jumps right into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck. "Kiss me, Maddox."

I groan because that's fucking sexy and erase the distance between us by planting my lips on hers. Her lips are so fucking softer than I imagined they'd be and they're perfect. Absolutely perfect. The kiss ends too quickly though because she decides to grin too widely.

"Angel, I can't kiss you when you're grinning like that." I pull away, and the happiness I see in her eyes are worth every fucking minute of the agonizing wait I had to endure for two goddamn years.