Chapter 29: I Love You Athena

Start from the beginning

She left half way through the day. I'm not sure why though.

Leo complains the whole ride home that he's hungry Mia and Adriano don't even pay attention to him, they have their eyes on each other. I've never seen two people more in love. As soon as I park the car Leo is already rushing out going inside. I bet you anything he's going into the kitchen. "Let's go love birds" Enzo tells Mia and Adri who laugh at something only they heard.

I drop my bag by the door going into the kitchen seeing Leo already eating a sandwich. I take out a pot getting ready to make Marco some soup. "You know im still available ena plus you see me 24/7" Leo says with a mouthful "nice try leo but no thanks" He tells me to suit myself grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

Yesterday Mia and I went out with Amy to the mall. She left after about 20 minutes and she seemed excited. I've gotten closer with her in the past few months. She's a really chill person. After making Marco's soup I put it in a contier getting ready to bring it over to him. "I'll be back in a few" I tell everyone they tell me to be safe.

I called Marco again but no answer. He must be sleeping. I'll just surprise him when I get there. The drive to his house isn't long, only about 10 minutes more because I went over the speed limit but still I got there quickly. Putting my car in park I go inside seeing Dante walking down the stairs. His eyes widen when he sees me rushing down stopping me from moving.

"Athena you don't need to go up there. I'll give him the soup later he's really sick" Dante blocks the stairs. I go into the kitchen putting the soup in the fridge with instructions on how to heat it up. "Dante I want to see him" I cross my arms Dante shakes his head no.

Trying to push past him he doesn't budge I groan. "If he's sleeping, why does it matter?" Dante's hiding something. He never tells me not to go upstairs. I can see it in his eyes. It's something bad. "Athena please I'm begging you don't go upstairs" Dante says sincerely

I shake my head no pushing past him this time he doesn't argue with me. Going down the hall to Marcos room I take a deep breath twisting the knob open. Once the door opens I feel sick to my stomach.

Tears come to my eyes when they finally notice Marco jumps out of the bed. He starts putting on his clothes. I stormed out of the room letting the tears fall down my face. "Reginetta wait" Marco called out from his room. I hurry downstairs.

"Thank you for trying to warn me Dante" I tell him wiping my face he just nods hurt goes into his eyes. He tried and I didn't listen. My head is spinning and I feel sick to my stomach. Two years I wasted. Two years in a committed relationship for it to go down the drain in two seconds.

I feel a hand grab my arm Stopping me from moving, making me face them. "Reginetta don't leave please come back inside" Marco pleas I shake my head no. "We can work this out. We always work out our problems" he tried to place a kiss on my lips but I moved my face.

"For fucks sake Athena we can fix this. I'm sorry I'm so sorry please don't leave me. I can't live without you."

"Marco you fucking cheated on me. You kissed someone else on the same lips you kissed me with every day. You brought another woman to the house I come to everyday. You undressed another woman in the room we practically live in together. You fucked another women in the bed we share. How can I forgive you for that? You know what's fucking worse is you didn't jsut fuck her you knew I was friedns with her. You knew me and Mia were with her yesterday. Is that why she left us so early? She seemed excited yesterday when she was leaving because she was coming to you" I tried to wipe my face but it's no use.

"I'm sorry Athena I'm so sorry. Please baby it's just a small bump in the road. Remember you and me forever"

"Forever just changed Marco. Answer this how long have you been fucking her behind my back for?" He hesitated to answer, shaking his head no. "Marco answer the question"