Chapter 29: I Love You Athena

Start from the beginning

He holds my hand while looking at the menu. I do the same not knowing what to eat. "What are you ordering?" I ask Marco he puts the menu down looking up at me. "Probably a steak I heard it was good, you should try it" That sounds good and I think my stomach agrees with him.

The waiter comes out and takes our order, giving us a bottle of wine, pouring us each a cup. "I don't know if I told you already but you look beautiful Reginetta" I feel a light blush come to my face I put my head down but he put his two fingers under my chin making me look up at him.

I stare into those beautiful hazel eyes feeling my heart pounding out of my chest. Marco, what are you doing to me? How can one person have this much of an effect on me?

The food comes out and we start some random conversation. To be honest I don't pay attention to what he's saying because I'm too busy staring at him. His hazel eyes that light up everytime they talk about something he loves, his hair that he spends way too long doing. Down to his toned body where under his shirt he wears his chains.

"Reginetta you heard nothing I said" Marco laughs taking me out my thoughts. "I'm sorry I just- Never mind" He places a kiss on my hand while drinking the rest of his wine. The waiter comes and takes our empty plates before walking out again. Marco takes me to the edge of the balcony. I look up at all the beautiful stars.

He stands behind me placing a kiss on my cheek holding me close to him. "Reginetta I want there to finally be and us" He tells me I turn around looking at him. He holds my hips resting his forehead on mine. "What are you asking me Marco?" I take a deep breath and he places a small kiss on my lips.

"Be mine Athena? I want you to be the person who has my heart. I need you by my side"

"I've always been yours Marco"

We both meet in the middle knowing this is the start of a long journey.

9 years ago

School is horrible. I hate it more than slow people walking to class. The only good thing about today is that it's alumni day. Sandro brought me food and of course I thanked him. Another plus is I get to bother Enzo. That's what he gets for graduating early.

Smart ass bitch

Marco isn't here. He said that he wasn't feeling well. I brushed it off, opting to see him later. Dante has his arm around Arianna with the biggest smile on her face. "Earth to Athena fuck what are you thinking about" Leo waves his hand in front of my face taking me out my thoughts. "What the fuck do you want Leonardo" I tell him he rolls his eyes.

"Take your panties out your ass. I'm not Marco and I was asking what are you doing later I have shit on a stick so entertain me"

"I'm going to see Marco" he rolls his eyes huffing. "Leo just come to the house we'll smoke later" Adri tells him before putting his attention back on Mia. Her eyes light up and she moves closer to him. He brushes the hair out her face smiling at her. I can't wait for them to finally own up to it and get together.

A counter of fruit gets placed in front of me along with a strawberry smoothie. "I'm not hearing a thank you yet ena?" Sandro says drinking his own smoothie. "Thank you, Sandro." He smiles at me drinking his own smoothie. Leo start's to take some of my fruit. I don't even argue with him. He will never stop eating. I swear he'll eat and two seconds later he'll be hungry.

Lunch goes by fast but so does the rest of the day. Maybe because I was sleeping in most of my classes but in my defense we had no work to do. I texted Marco and he responded with simple words.

He must really not feel well

My heart hurts for him. I never want to see him so sick I'll stay over a few days just to make sure he's not alone. Yeah Dante will be there but I'm his girlfriend I want to be the one who will always be there no matter what. Enzo sits in the passenger's seat while Mia, Adriano, and Leo pile into the back of my car. "Ena can you stop and get us food?" Leo asks while playing with the window. "Leonardo I swear you're worse than a child" He rolls his eyes Enzo snorts out a laugh texting Bianca.