Chapter 24: Ena babe

Mulai dari awal

I almost cried to

Dante had Athena make a video to each of the boys. "You tell us not to yell but then you yell? How does that make sense?" Luciano says, throwing himself on the couch. "This is my house Luciano" He rolls his eyes huffing. "I live here too so I can yell if I want to" I bite my tongue looking at the 5 year old who loves to challenge me.

"Alright so I know you both have been missing your mom so look at this" I give them my phone starting the video. They both watch it with wide eyes, tears threatening to fall down. Giovanni's bottom lip trembles as he hears his mother say how much she loves him.

When the video is over Luciano hands me my phone I set it down hugging them both. Their tears wet my shirt as they cry out all the emotions they have. "She's actually coming home. She loves us still daddy" Luciano cries, his face turning red, his eyes puffy but he has the biggest smile on his face. "I told you guys she wants to come home and she will soon. She will always love you guys" They both smile at me taking deep breaths.

I wipe their faces not wanting to see them cry anymore. "She doesn't want you to cry. She wants you both to be happy. Come boy's it's getting late, sleep on it and we can talk more in the morning" They nod and I pick them up and bring them to their rooms. Luciano lays down closing his eyes when I put him on his bed. "Good night daddy" He says "good night Luci"

Brings Gio to his room and he sniffles. I wiped his face sitting him down on his bed. "No more crying Gio" I tell him he nods. "I know I'm sorry" He looks at the bed fidgeting with his fingers. Same thing his mother does. "Gio, I'm not telling you to say sorry. I never want you to say sorry for telling me how you feel"

"I love you daddy" he hugs me tightly I hug him back

"I love you more Giovanni" I lay him down wrapping him in his comforter. Once I see him starting to sleep I leave his door open going into my room. As soon as I shut the door I break.

I free all the emotions i've been holding in

Why did it have to happen to us? Why did my love get taken from me? What did I do to deserve this pain? I can't do this without her. More times than I can count I wanted to end it all just so I could be with her.

Everything's better with her.

The boys are happy because they heard their mother telling them that she's coming home soon and that she loves them. If only they knew she had no memory. Maybe it's good that they don't know the pain is still there but it's not a great amount.

I hold her pillow, smelling her still on it. Tears run down my face as I'm in my most vulnerable moment. I'm always vulnerable thinking about Athena because she is my everything. I wish it was me. It should have been me and not her. She could live a happy life and still move on. She could find happiness with someone else.

Without her with me i'll never truly be happy

These past two years I've been trying to hold everything in. Show everyone how strong I can be but im not. I am weak without Athena.

The queen is the strongest piece in chess for a reason

There's always a person that comes into your life that will change it forever and for the better. It's happened so many times and not once did I see it till the moment I met her. Gabirele was born and it changed Adriano's life forever. He became the best father he could for his son. Athena went into Santo life giving him all she could. Aurora went into Santo life now the two of them are happier than ever.

Before meeting Athena I was numb. I didn't care about anything I worked all hours of the day, fucked girls who threw themsleves at me and saw no future besides one with power and loneliness. Then I met her.

The grey eyed brunette who made my heart race without even saying nine words to her. The only person who could ever make me feel this much love and this much pain. The only person who could break me.

I'd be by her side anytime she needed me. Right now she doesn't even know about me. Thinking about it, I break down even more. My head hurts from how long I've been crying. I hold her engagement and wedding ring close to my heart.

"Forever and always my love"

---------------

Hey guys

The fact that Dante had Athena make a video for the boys even if she didn't know who they were

My heart is broken

Q/A~Predictions?

1573 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3