Chapter Twenty-Five

Începe de la început

My core clenched and throbbed at the dominating tone in his voice. A whimper left my lips when he held my chin then he shook my head, forcing my eyes open. I looked up into his eyes and saw how dark blue his eyes had turned. His slightly bushy and arched eyebrows were furrowed in concentration before he stepped back and licked his upper teeth.

"Strip," he said roughly.

I blinked, confused and hazy from the sexual tension in the air.

"What?" I asked and his dark eyes met mine.

"Strip, Helen. I want you naked and on the bed."

Wetness pooled between my legs at his tone and the intensity of his eyes on my body. I bit my lip and moved away from the wall to the center of the room, a few feet away from me. I looked at my feet when his stare was too much for me to hold.

"Stop that," he said and I looked up at him.

"Stop what?"

Calvin blinked slowly. "Stop bowing your head. It shows you're why and as much that turns me on just take that shyness away. Look into my eyes, okay?"

He wanted me to be confident so I nodded and kept my eyes upward, staring into his. I bent my hand behind my back and unzipped the dress. I felt the dress almost slipping down my body so I held it to my chest. I smiled at Calvin while I was dying of nervousness. I only wore my lace panties and not a bra which meant once I let go of the dress, I would be half-naked.

"Try not to hesitate."

His sentence made me remember this was another one of our sessions so I sighed and let go of the dress. It slid down my body and pooled at my ankles. I quickly covered my breasts and looked away from him. I heard him walk toward me and then felt his hands holding my shoulders.

"You're beautiful, Helen. Don't hide your body. Feel confident with what you have," he whispered and I felt a wave of the said confidence.

I looked at him and dropped my hands. I felt my nipples go hard from the coldness of the room. His eyes remained on my face before he cupped my cheek. I gasped when his other held my bare hip where he began to draw patterns, sending goosebumps all over my body.

"Go lay down," he said and released me.

I exhaled and eyed the bed before looking back at him. I smiled and walked to the big bed. I parted the curtains and climbed the bed. I sat down on it and laid down with one knee bent and my arms resting on my stomach. I kept my gaze on Calvin as he eyed me through the transparent curtains and when he moved to a corner of the room, I propped my elbows on the bed and leaned up. He opened his luggage and turned around. I furrowed my eyebrows at the black-tie in his hand.

What was he going to do with that though?

Calvin parted the curtains and climbed the bed. He crawled toward me and stopped at my feet. His eyes scanned my body before he dropped the tie aside and held my knees. I gasped when he pulled me closer and spread my legs.

"What are you feeling?" He whispered and met my eyes.

"I don't understand," I replied and arched my back when I felt the heat between my legs from the way he rubbed my ankle with his fingers.

"Do you feel different? Hot, turned on or not?"

I blushed in realization and nodded my head.

"Use your fucking words."

"I feel hot... I feel hot between my legs," I said and his eyes went to the same place. A hungry look masked his face then he looked at me.

"Where?" He asked and I frowned in confusion. "Show me where."

I suddenly felt shy at his demands but when I saw he noticed my shyness, I swallowed and moved my right hand from the bed to my stomach. I moved it slowly to the hem of my panties before touching my soaked center.

"Here. I feel hot here," I replied and he smirked.

I took away my hand when Calvin crawled over my body and straddled my body. He grabbed my hands and pinned them on the pillow then leaned forward. I parted my lips, hoping he was going to kiss me but he pressed his lips against my jawline. He began to kiss his way to my neck and I arched my back, pressing my breasts into his chest when he bit my neck before sucking on the area.

I moaned at the way it sent a sweet sensation through my body, as well as goosebumps. I found myself grinding my hips into his thigh when he nibbled and kissed my neck. I felt him leave one of my hands for a second then he sat up. My eyes immediately went to the tie in his hand and then to the sly look on his face.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes," I replied, feeling he was to be trusted one hundred percent. "I trust you."

"Good," he said and leaned forward. I furrowed my eyebrows then tilted my head back to see him tying his tie to the head of the bed.

I grunted when he grabbed my hands and put them together. I became anxious while ignoring the way his lower half rubbed my stomach. I could see the bulge in his pants pointing close to my face. I blinked when I felt a tightness around my wrists and that was when I realized he was tying my hands with the other end of the tie.

When he was done, he went between my legs and I wiggled my hands only to flinch at the tightness around my wrists. I glared at him and he chuckled deeply.

"Relax and let me give you pleasure," he said and raised my leg onto his shoulder. I rolled my hips when he ran his nose on my leg before nibbling my flesh and then closing my eyes.

His hand traced my smooth leg and went downward, dangerously close to the center of my legs. I opened my eyes and met his eyes staring right at me. He dropped my leg and bowed his head closer to my inner thigh where he pressed a tender kiss. I gasped at the shock that went through my body from what he did and just when I thought he had stopped, he peppered kisses around my inner thigh and stopped right above my covered heat.

I tugged at my knotted hands when he gave me a dark smirk, confusing me. But the moment I felt his hand press my heat, I arched my hips and moaned out loud. He ran circles around my heat with his hands, heightening the sensation resonating from there. I moved my head side to side when he increased his speed and a moan escaped my mouth when he bit my inner thigh tenderly yet enough to leave a mark.

"Are you okay?" He whispered hotly against my thigh.

"Yes," I replied in a breathless tone. My whole body was on fire, I felt so good and needed more of what I was feeling.

"What do you want?" He asked, eyeing my body.

I whimpered at the pressure he added to my core. A sharp gasp left my mouth when he pinched my nub and my toes curled when he did it once again.

"What do you want?" He asked in a stronger tone.

"I...I," I was speechless yet I knew I needed something from him. "Please, please, make me feel good."

"Gladly," he said and ripped my panties from my hips. I stilled at the torn material but screamed out when I felt his lips latch themselves at my core.

I threw my head back, moaning louder and writhing under him as he began to suck while gripping my thigh harder. I felt his tongue roll around and dive in and out of me. My body became sweaty and my mind hazy from his attack between my legs. My thighs began to shake when I felt a familiar tension in my abdomen as he picked up his speed.

The sounds of him sucking filled the room, followed by his moans. I pressed my thighs closer, trapping his head as he went faster. In an instant, I felt my body shudder as I came, screaming too. He did not stop, rather he continued, leaving sensitive and twitching.

My mouth was agape and my eyes hooded as my body spasmed from the pleasure that swept through my body. I felt him stop then he ran his tongue from the bottom to the top before he moved away from between my legs. I exhaled and raised my eyes to look at him. His chin was moist, his face was flushed and his eyes were darker.

I gulped when he scooped the moisture around his chin with his fingers then he stuffed them into his mouth. His eyes met mine and I shivered at the raw hunger in his eyes.

"Delicious," he said.