KH: In A Nutshell

The screen begins to illuminate as it shows Destiny Island, the place where the adventure all begin. Right by its beachside was young Sora and young Riku playing with each other.

"Hey Raiku, let's have a race" Sora said to him.

"Oh, I remember this..." Riku smiled at the fond memory. "But... I don't recall you saying my name wrong Sora."

"Yeah, but I'm actually kind of happy that I get to see it again" Sora said as he was happy as well.

"Yeah, those were good times" Kairi nodded.

"It's good to see that you three had fun" Aqua chuckled.

"Hm..." Young Xehanort took a glance on the screen as he recalled his memories on the island. Least to say, he never recalled any memories that were fun or pleasant at all.

It was then the young version of Kairi appeared as she seemed to wanting to join the race as well.

"Can I play as well," she asked.

"Hey, that's me" Kairi smiled as she saw her child version. "Do I always sound like that or is that just the narrator?"

"I don't know but you look cute when you're young" Namine complimented.

"Yeah, I guess this was you before you went on your journey" Xion stated.

"Wow, they sure are having fun right Ephemer" Skuld chuckled.

"Yeah." He smiled. His mind begin to think of what it could have been if Lora and Roe were still here.

"So this is where you were born Xehanort?" Urd asked.

"Mhm" The young version of the Dark Keyblade wielder nodded.

"Wow... that island is small" Bragi commented.

"I'm surprised on how you were able to live there for a long time" Hermod noted.

"Yeah..." Vor agreed.

To Sora, Kairi, Riku, Aqua, Terra, and Ventus, they were shocked by the new piece of information that they never knew about their adversary. He was once a resident of Destiny Island. Yet, the question on their minds was how he was able to escape. Shaking their heads, they would rather ask that question later as they look back towards the screen.

"Suddenly, I don't want to play anymore" Sora said.

"Why do I feel like this is referring to me... and insulting me at the same time" Kairi said as she begins to turn towards Sora.

"Oh yeah..." the Brown-Robed figure spoke up as everyone turned towards him. "I forgot to mention that this is technically a simplified abridged summary of your conversations and story of your journeys. You may see some offensive comments and references about yourselves and be sure to apologize to each other. I rather not have this place thrashed."

"Kairi... I'm so sorry" Sora said as he felt that he should say it.

"It's okay" she smiled.

Then, the scene changed to the cave system underneath Destiny Island. Sora, who was exploring, felt eyes watching him as he turned around. There, he saw a brown robed figure with its back hunched out with two back straps with spikes interlocking each other by the chest.

"Hello" the figure greeted Sora.

"Who the flipping flip are you" he asked.

"I am Ansem, Seeker of DARKNESS. Remember me because I will be one of your greatest enemies." He told him, which resulted with a 'Huh" from Sora.