21. Just Us Today

Start from the beginning

(Because I know some people are going to ask. Also pretend neds not in that pic.)

Peter looks down at his shirtless body, then back up at me. "Oh, uh-um sorry. The-the shirt, it had a hole in it."

"No no, you're fine. I just can't believe you've been keeping this view from me."

We've been dating for months and I still can't believe I've never seen Peter shirtless. Even when we would go to the beach or the pool he always wore a shirt.

I take a few steps closer to him so we're only one step away from each other.

I gently trace is abs with my fingers. And I start to draw patterns on his bare chest.

Suddenly he pulls me into a kiss, strong and passionate, but sweet and innocent at the same time. His lips glide against mine. I kiss him back immediately, my hands sliding from his chest up to his hair. My fingers tangle into his soft brown curls.

Peter pulls me close to him so there's no space in between us. His hands are on my hips now, rubbing small circles on them.

He pulls away and starts gently kissing along my jaw. He makes it back to my lips and kisses me softly and slowly, I deepen the kiss, enjoying every minute of it.

After a long while I pull away, out of breath. I rest my head on his shoulder. I giggle, "What?" asks Peter.

I lift my head off his shoulder and cup his face with both hands. "Peter, we've been making out for 30 minutes straight."

"We have?" He turns to look at the alarm clock on the nightstand that reads 9:30, "I guess we have huh?"

I just smile and shake my head, then I toss him a clean t-shirt to put on.

As he puts it on he asks, "So what time are Ms.Wanda and Mr.Vision coming over?"

"Around 7 this afternoon."

"That means it's just us today, Ant May is going to be at work all day. So what do you want to do today?"

We decide to just stay in and watch movies, maybe play some board games.

We decide to start with one of our favorite games, Harry Potter Funkoverse. After that we played a few games of Uno, and Exploding Kittens which was really fun.

We order burgers on Uber eats for lunch and have them sent to the apartment.

Around 5:30 we decided to lay down and watch Stranger Things until Wanda and Vis show up.

I sit on the couch amd turn on the TV. As I scroll through Netflix, looking for the show, Peter lays on the couch too. He rests his head on my lap and extends his feet to the other side of the couch.

After a little more than half an episode, I hear Peter snoring slightly. I look down and sure enough, he's sound asleep. I keep watching the TV and subconsciously start to play with his curls. I get about five minutes of this before Peter's eyes open.

"You know, one day I'm gonna go bald because you play with my hair so much."

"I do not!" I deny kis statement.

He sits up and scoots closer to me, he pulls me onto his lap so I'm facing him and says "Oh really?"

Then he leans in and kisses me. His hands on my hips.

He pulls away and sure enough, my hands are already tangled in his curls.

He just gives me a "See what I mean?" look. I smile and lean in to kiss him again, then suddenly the door opens.

Authors note

That was just a fluff chapter but I thought it was cute. Kind of hard to write considering I've never made out with anyone, kissed anyone or evem had a boyfriend so I had to go read Peter 7 minutes in heaven books for ideas on how to write this.😅

Here's your meme

I thought this was hilarious and if you know what this is from then ily

Hope you liked it!

Bye!