9. Revealed

Y/N POV

"I haven't been completely honest with you either." I sigh

I don't know if my parents would like it if I tell him. But then again they already know that he's Spiderman, just like I have these past 6 months. So he knows how to keep a secret. I decide to just come out with it.

Peter POV

"Peter" Y/N intertwines her fingers with mine. I meet her beautiful e/c eyes.

She sighs, looks down at the floor and says "I'm- I'm not who you think I am."

I'm really confused, Y/N and I, we've known each other for 3 years now. What could she be hiding? But then again I guess she thought the same thing about me.

"First things first" she says

"I already knew you were Spiderman...."

Ok now I'm even more confused. "How-" I start to say but she cuts me off.

"Because I work for S.H.I.E.L.D, and so do my parents."

I.am.shook.

"I heard it from uncle Tony one day-"

"UNCLE TONY!!" I say, eyes wide.

"Oh yea, I live in the Avengers compound, the Avengers are my family." She says, looking relieved to finally get this off her chest.

"How did you get to work for S.H.I.E.L.D?" I ask.

"I- um have a......special....set of skills...."

I look at her puzzled.

"Maybe this will clear a few things up." She says as she reaches into her boot and pulls out something.

Its black, looks like leather. Its about as long as her hand, I see a symbol on it. Red, with a spider. Its some sort of knife holder I think.

She hands it to me, I give her a look that asks 'can I open it?' She nods

She hands it to me, I give her a look that asks 'can I open it?' She nods. I open the flap and see a black handle, I take it out of its holder and examine it. There's a symbol on the handle, black and red, it looks vaguely familiar. It finnaly clicks once I read what's etched into the blade.

BLACK WIDOW

A/N
Sry that was short, it was like that for 2 reasons

1. I wanted to leave you ppl (or non-people idk) off on a cliffhanger.

2. I need sleep and I am sticking (see what i did there? 😏) to my publishing schedule so i wrote this in one day so i can sleep the day i post this.

Pls message me or just comment any theories you have, they might come true or i might write a book based on those theories. Also i just love seeing what you ppl think is going to happen.

Bye!