>Chapter Twenty-Four<

Start bij het begin

"So, is your dress pretty?" Malaya asked, as she still hasn't seen my dress.

"It's gorgeous. It's white and flowy and just so cute. What about yours?"

"I can just show you," she grinned and opened her garment bag. Inside lay a beautiful purple dress that looked a bit shorter than knee-length, and it had a high neckline but no sleeves. Around the waist was a beaded belt, and the skirt looked like is would move at the slightest provocation.

"It's beautiful!" I grinned at her.

"Hey, Kara?" Eve said softly as she looked closely at a drawing. "Is this... L-Luke?"

"What?" My gaze snapped over to her.

"Is this Luke?" She asked again, turning the sketchbook so we could see the drawing of Luke from my dream.

I sighed, stepping over to sit on my hanging chair. "Yeah it is. But it's not what you'd expect. I had this dream- well, more like a nightmare, and I woke up, drew what I saw in it, and that's what happened," I pointed to the drawing.

"It's cool, but I don't think I'd show Luke if I were you," Malaya said.

"I wasn't planning on showing anyone but I forgot it was in there," I shrugged. "Guess it would have happened eventually."

We talked for about two more hours, then decided we should start getting ready. Makeup was first, and I went with a simple smokey eye, red lip stain (which was put on right before the boys came), winged eyeliner, and mascara.

Eve chose a warm brown eyeshadow, along with eyeliner, mascara, and soft pink lip gloss. Malaya went with a light, shimmery purple eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and a darker red lip stain. After about an hour and a half we were done with that and moved on to our hair.

Malaya wanted to straighten her hair, a task that took nearly half an hour but turned out wonderfully. Eve decided on a simple French braid with a small yellow ribbon at the end. I chose to leave my hair the way it was, slightly curling some parts to give it more interest. We all hair sprayed our heads before going out to change. It took us the remaining hour and fifteen minutes to finish getting ready, and soon there was a ring of the doorbell from down stairs.

I stood from where I'd been sitting, a bit unsteady in the heels mom let me borrow, but regaining my balance quickly. "They're here!" I said excitedly as I grabbed my small clutch.

"I can't wait to see how Mikey cleaned up," Malaya grinned.

"I just can't wait to eat!" Eve smiled widely.

"Preach girl!" Malaya agreed dramatically, making us all laugh.

"Let's go," I smiled as I heard voices downstairs. We made our way out of my room and down the hall to the top of the stairs. The first thing I saw was Luke. And boy did he look amazing.

His dress shirt was crisp and pure white, pulling slightly over his chest and upper arms, a silky black tie hung from his neck, and his hands were pushed into the pockets of his black skinny jeans. I wouldn't have complained about his outfit even if he were getting married.

My eyes connected with his, and we both smiled widely. His hair was styled into his usual quiff, and I could just see the quotation marks on the side of his neck from under the collar of his shirt.

I made my way down the stairs as quick as I could without looking desperate (or tripping), and wrapped my arms around Luke as soon as I was on the floor. He wore a different scent tonight, a richer, somewhat spicier smell that made my head swoon. I inhaled deeply, loving every second of breath.

"You look astonishing Kara," he bent down to whisper. His lips pressed against the skin beneath my ear, and I shivered slightly.

"I could say the same for you," I laughed softly.

He pulled back to look at me. "I hope you don't mind the skinny jeans. Dress pants just don't really do it for me," he grinned.

"I don't mind the jeans, but I did notice you smell different?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Is it good? I just got it?" He laughed, his coming to hold mine.

"I love it," I assured him. He nodded and kissed my forehead softly.

"Hey, Kara, you look awesome!" Mikey said from beside us. I chuckled and looked over to see the now blue-haired boy grinning at us. "We also match now," he joked.

"Yeah! We do, don't we," I laughed. Mikey wore a black dress shirt, along with black skinny jeans, black Converse, and a purple tie. It looked very elegant, honestly.

"Hey, watch it Clifford. You're both already taken," Luke joke from beside me, making us all laugh.

"Don't worry Hemmings, I know you'll kill me if I try anything," Michael laughed.

"Hey Kara!" I turned to find Ashton behind me. I grinned and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you for coming Ash," I said softly in his ear before letting go.

"No problem Kara," he murmured back, then released me. He looked good, in a blazer, a white shirt, a black bow tie, and black skinny jeans, as well as slightly dressier shoes than Luke and Michael's Converse.

"Picture time!" Mom called as she walked in with her camera. "First we'll do a group shot, then each couple together. How does that sound?"

Pictures went by in a blink, then we were off to the dance. We decided to get food afterwards, which at the time sounded like a good idea.

For now though, it was off to the dance.

••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

Hey lovelies!! So I hope you enjoyed that chapter. I did. It was kinda jumpy but oh well. I'm going to do part two of the dance, obviously. I'm so excited for chapter twenty-five. Honestly, it's gonna be so good. :D I put a little reference to one of my best real life friend's stories in here. I won't say what, but I know she understood it. Love you girlie and I'm so proud of all your amazing stories!!! ^-^

Also, quick note. I know the picture doesn't match the description of Luke's outfit at all, nor does it have the tattoos, but I couldn't find one of him in a plain white dress shirt haha. If you find one and want to send it to me somehow, feel free. I can change it then. (>^-^<)

Thanks for all your love and support, you guys keep me going. I love you and feel free to vote and comment and even share if you really love me that much.

~CC

(P.S. Updated the picture because at the AMAs a few days ago Luke was in a white dress shirt ;))))))))))) And let me say......... Daaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnngggggggggggggggggg)