Well fuck.

"Kill, hey." I waved awkwardly, coming to a holt mere meters from him. Why the fuck is he blushing right now?

He grinned rather sheepishly, ushering me towards the ticket booth. "So, did you decide which movie?"

Nope, didn't even think about it. Moving my gaze to the array of posters, I chose the first that caught my eye. "Batman?"

He nodded eagerly. "Yeah, sounds good."

After purchasing our tickets, Killian paying for his and me, mine. (Such a fucking gentleman, aren't I?) We made our way towards the screening room, the number of which printed at the top right hand side of our tickets.

Killian had a skip in his step as we strolled down the purple carpeted hallway. His blue eyes filled with excitement as he turned to me. "I love Batman, I'm more of a Marvel fan, but Batman is still a classic. I wonder how Robert Pattinson will do as Bruce Wayne. I still can't picture him as anyone other than Edward Cullen."

"He was Cedric Digory first." I pointed out. I don't understand how everyone seemed to have forgotten his role in Harry Potter, like seriously? Dude was murdered by he-who-shall-not-be-named, how could anyone forget that?

"Meh," Killian shrugged. "I'm not a big Harry Potter fan."

I gasped, probably more dramatically than necessary. "You're what?"

He laughed, as if it were no big deal. He fucking laughed! Who the fuck is this creature? "Sorry Em, didn't mean to disappoint you further."

Further?

I frowned, "What do you mean by that? I mean, of course I'm disappointed that you're not a Harry Potter fan," Who wouldn't be? "Yet, you seem to know the ins-and-outs of twilight." I gagged, very dramatically might I add. "But why'd you say further?"

Killian raised an eyebrow, staring at me with a look as in to say 'really?' "I'm not stupid Emilio, nor am I blind."

"I don't understand."

He sighed loudly, coming to a stop before we reached the doors to our screening room. He turned to me with pursed lips, "Why did you ask me on a date? Why me and not the person you really wanted to ask?"

Oh, well shit.

"Kill, I..."

"Don't." He held his hand up, a soft smile on his face. "I'm not angry Emilio, I only agreed to this date so that I could question you."

"You what?" I blinked, then again, and again. "What the fuck?"

Killian leaned his back against the wall, his hand dipping into the large popcorn he'd purchased. "Why didn't you just ask Leo?" He asked, his eyes holding no malice.

"I... I didn't think Leo liked me in that way." I mumbled, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly. "I thought he liked someone else."

"My god," He groaned, throwing his head back against the wall. "Are you two seriously stupid, or just simply blind?"

"I'm so fucking confused."