Chapter 16 /A hard Christmassy night/

Idk but I figured out that its 2nd persons pov what Im writing-
Anyways-

3rd persons pov, cause if I say something else, Ill prolly have a shock *Epic breakdance*
—————————————

"Something changed." David said, looking at his drink. "What do you mean by that?" You asked, trying to be polite. "It's just- " He looked unsure.After a bit, he started speaking. "So Y/N, I don't really know you, but I see that you are a kind person towards people that are..Kind with you too.I trust you enough to tell this to you, but please don't let anybody know what I will tell, okay?" He looked at your face. "Alright, I am happy that you trust me this much." You smiled a bit, not really knowing what is David going to tell you.He let out a sigh. "So, when I met Noah I really started to like him and wanted to be his friend.When I met him, your friendship with him was already started being over.Then one day I thought I started to.. like him in a more than friendly way, if you know what I mean." He said as he stopped and looked at you.Then he smirked. "In a way that you like Selever." He said.You flinched at his sudden sentence and started panicking a tiny bit. "Me? Like- Him? OH nah- I- I don't- We are just friends uh- So no, no uh- no." You nervously smiled at David.He looked at you with an "Are you sure about that" face.You sighed. "Okay, I may like him a bit, but we only met a few days ago and I'm not sure.What if I just like him as a very good friend? Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't be talking about this right now." You looked at your hot drink, it was steaming. "Y/N, it's okay to be confused about your feelings.I have seen a ton of couples through the years, mostly in the school, but I guess that's normal- The thing is none of them had a strong, partners in crime relationship.You have that with Selever.Don't mix up pure friendship with love, I know it's hard, but try to find the differences.Just remember that your heart will help you see the real truth.I'm sure you would be a great couple with Selever.Just please don't leave me on the floor next time." David said. "..Wow, thank you, this means much to me David and I won't leave you there again, I promise." You smiled at him warmly. "Now continue, please." You said. "Oh right- So yea, I started to grow a crush on him, then slowly he became negative, kinda toxic towards much people.That didn't made me chose someone else, he does bad things, but not towards me.I would say sorry a thousand times to the people he hurt, but he's like that I guess.I'm confused why he did that to you, because we started dating not to long ago, to know if it will work out or not." He said the last part a bit shy. "Oh- Congratulations David.I do not like Noah.He was toxic to me and hurt me mentally.Not talking about that thing.I'm really sorry David, but he is an asshole, but after all, I do like you as a very good friend, so I do support you in this." You said with a satisfied smile.David looked up at you with a surprised face. "I can understand tho, I won't make you like him if you don't want to." He smiled, you did the same, but then..

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER BEFORE YOU DIE!" Someone shouted from behind your back.You turned quickly, and searched for the guy to know what's happening.It was the thing you feared.Selever snapped at Noah.

You and David got up and ran as fast as you could.You dropped you drink in panic.Selevers eyes were glowing again, as they did when he was angry at Noah back in his house.He was ready to fight him. "SELEVER DON'T!" You shouted.All the people were looking at you and this scene that y'all made.You quickly tried jumping at Sel to make him stop.All you did was kinda knocking him over from the side, since you caught him off guard.You fell with him, it hurt a bit.You groaned as looked up and shook your head.You were laying on Selevers belly, you two were in a 'cross' like shape. (Like this -> +) He looked up too, then at you.He smirked, then sat up, causing you to lay on his lap.You got up and your cheeks warmed up a bit.

You were interrupted by Noahs scream. "Try me, bitch!" He said in an angry tone.Selever was ready to charge at him, you was sure you heard him growl. "Noah, take it back, you don't need this." David touched Noahs arm. "You don't tell me what to do." Noah pulled his arm away quickly and looked like he did it aggressively.David backed away a bit, he seemed sad. "Come bitch." Noah looked at the 7 foot guy in front of him. "As you wish." Selever growled and smiled.He was ready to kill Noah, you knew he could do it.As he rised his hand, you tried to stop the arm, which was not the closer arm, so you trying to reach the arm resulted in a hug-like position.He looked at you, surprised.You looked at him. "Sel stop, don't do this, please.I'm sure you would regret it, for some reason even if it's not for hurting him." You said the last part quietly and quickly, for no one to hear. "But he-" Selever begin. "I know, I know, just not now, we are making a scene." You whispered to him.He looked around, all the people were looking.He put down his arm, with an unsatisfied face.Noah looked calm, he sighed in relief, knowing he is safe for now.

"Let's go home Y/N, I had enough Christmas for now." Selever muttered, looking like an angry child.You giggled in yourself at his childish actions, then started to walk back to your home, everyone following you.

———————————————

I have returned peopel👹👺
I know its been a while, Im sorry for the delay and stuff, but I dont want to bring up things that caused me to leave writing for a bit.
Anyways June is here so this means more chapters, for real now.Hope yall forgive me 🥲

See yall in the next chapter, bye till then^^