Chapter 13 /A day 'off'/

3rd person pov

TW:Slight sexual harassment

-----------------------

The morning sun started to light your room.You slowly woke up and opened your eyes.You smelled a familiar scent.It made you think of a deep, old memory.You remembered when you was a young kid and your mom used to make you vanilla pancakes and hot chocolate with marshmallows in it.(If you dont like that then your fav food and fav drink c:)She made them for breakfast, especially in the Christmas season.For a second you thought it was a dream, but no.When you realized it is not a dream, you started thinking that actually who is in your house.Since the owner gave a key only to you and your mom then who could it be? 'It can't be.' You thought to yourself.You curiously walked to the entrance of the kitchen and looked in.Then who you saw was...Selever?You was least expecting him.He was facing the kitchen counter and he was making the pancakes.He was putting the last pancake on a plate. "What are you doing here?" You asked surprised.He turned around then smiled at you. "Good morning to you too." He said, leaning on the counter. "Selever, what are doing here?" You tried to get a straight answer from him. "Obviously baking pancakes Sweetheart." He said.You was a bit flustered by hearing him call you "Sweetheart", you also shot a glare at him. "Okay Roachy." He smirked. "Are you done?" You crossed your arms. "..Yes." He sighed. "Now answer the question, What.Are.You.Doing.Here?" You sounded serious.He groaned. "BaAh- Okay, okay but sit down and have breakfast." He said, then you sat down and started to eat the pancakes. "Yesterday night, you fell asleep while I was keeping you warm.Im sure you remember.So it took about 4 hours for Ras and our parents to come back.You was sleeping very deep and I didn't want to wake you up.Neither could I keep you warm all night, so I took you home." He explained. "I understand, but why are you still here?" You asked while "Well, since you was sleeping so deeply because of the stress I caused, for which Im sorry for- I had a feeling that I needed to stay here and watch out for you." He said.You was silent for a bit because you did not really thought that Sel can be actually caring. "Well, thanks Sel, but my mother will bite my head off if she knows about this." You sighed, stressfully. "Oh Im sure we will work it out somehow." Selever awkwardly giggled. 

When you both finished eating, you stood up from your seat. "I go get ready, wait for me here." You said as you walked off to your room.A bit later as you changed to new clothes, you went back to Sel. "Im done, also what are we doing today?" You asked, sitting down. "Im glad you asked.So somehow Noah and David is skipping school today." He gladly says, then you look at him, not surprised when he says the "So somehow.." part. "Okay, okay..Bitch, so I thought we could all hang out at Noahs place and maybe watch a movie since his parents won't be home, then go to the Christmas event thingy out in the city." He said. "Thats a very good idea Bitch, they are good people except the Monday incident.." You sighed. "Yeah..Now we should get going." He stood up, so you did.You both got ready for going.It took a bit of time for y'all to find the car you was supposed to see.You walked over and saw Noah, David and a driver.Turns out, Noah and his family has their own driver.David sat in the front, next to the driver.Noah was in the middle, while Selever got onto his right side so you sat on the left side of Noah. "Hey guys." David waved at you. "Hey David and Noah." You smiled. "Hi Y/N, hey Sel." Noah said. "Ayo guys, what's up-" Sel said while sitting down. "Nothing much." Noah said to Sel as you plopped into the car.You and Selever took off your warm clothes, staying in your casual ones. "What movie are we watching?" You asked excited. "Its called 'The ride of your life', I heard it's pretty popular and good." Noah said as the car started. "I hope it is good." You said.The ride was pretty chill.There was just mostly the boys talking.When something unexpected happened..

You felt Noahs hand touch your private part.

The time stopped.You was confused and scared. 'Why is this happening?' 'What is Noah doing?' 'Does he even knows where his hand is?' 'Is he doing this on purpose?' You just couldn't understand.You was too scared to say anything.You wanted to, you really did but you just couldn't say anything.You was scared to lose him by speaking up, because he was a friend of yours before he started to not talk to you anymore.Sometimes he even hated on you.You really liked him as a friend then, and you was happy you got him back, but you didn't want this.You didn't like him that way and wouldn't like to have his hand wandering around your lower parts.You tolerated this uncomfortable thing in the rest of the car ride.

You couldn't be happier to finally get out when y'all reached your destination.You was the first one out of the car. "Guys, come on." You smiled awkwardly.A minute later everyone else was out of the car too.You felt weird.Nothing like this has ever happened to you before.Selever noticed your weird, unusual mood apparently. "Is everything alright?" He asked, putting his hand on one of your shoulders.You looked at him. "Well..Yeah." You looked at him then at the ground. "Selever, there's some-" You was about to start when you heard Noah shout. "Come on guys, don't just stand out here.Lets go inside." He said as he ran inside of his house. "Lets go." You said.Sel was grabbing your shoulder still while you two walked in.

You could see he was worried.He did have a caring side for you.

Noahs house was full of cool and expensive looking stuff.The house was kinda big too.You was a bit nervous about the movie watching.You didn't want to sit next to Noah, but you could imagine him doing that on purpose..

When you two got to Noahs room, David was helping him to make the room dark for the vibe.You was full of stress.You sat down on his bed, because David was already sitting there.David was on the left side.You was sitting next to him and Selever was next to your right side.You was hoping Noah would go and sit on Davids left. "Heyyy, excited for the movie?" Noah suddenly popped out of nowhere, between you and Sel.You and him both jumped by the surprise. "Yeah..totally." Sel smiled when he calmed down. "Yea, I guess." You said. "Great." Noah smiled.He then sat between you two, causing you to be on his left and Davids right.You was getting anxious.You did not know a lot about David, and Noah..You didn't know if you could really trust him.You had a plan to get to sit beside Sel, but you didn't know if it would work.

-----------------------------------

Oh wow- 

Noah is a bitch- I mean, you can understand.

Finally a chapter.I had barely any motivation for this but Im trying to write new chapters.Schools have been literally trying to kill me lately.I may have a break for the holidays if y'all forgive me.Im starting to burn out slowly so, I hope you understand.Im curious about your thoughts on this chapter so feel fee write comments.

Yalls fav bitch says goodbye for now, bBAEyYy

 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)