Chapter 3 /Him Again/

3rd person pov

You slowly opened your eyes and streched.While you sat up on your bed you looked out of the window, seeing the sunny sky.

Everything was so peaceful until, "Y/NNN! COME DOWN!" you heard your mother scream.You groaned then got your clothes on yourself and walked down on the stairs.Your mother was waiting for you with some breakfast on the table. "Good morning Y/N." Your mother said. "Morning mom." You yawned.Your mother then sat down as you too.There was silence while you ate till your mom spoke. "So..." She begin. "Yea?" You asked back. "Where was you yesterday night?" You was about to drink water but you choked as she finished the scentence. "Uh..what do you mean mom?" You smiled akwardly. "I heard you come home at 4:00am.." She said calmly. "Well.." You started. "Im listening." She said. "So long story short, I was coming home and then I tripped over somehow that bad that i needed help and there was a cut-..a-a guy and-" You quickly explained as she cut you off. "A what guy?"She asked. "I-I just said it was a guy..j-just a guy." You stuttered a little while saying this and was also a little pink cause you almost said 'cute guy'."Thats not the point mom..so yea, my scratches were blooding and stuff and he helped me, and got me home thats all." You finished explaining then ate the rest of your meal.Your mom chuckled a little but you didnt care.

After eating your mom stood up and said something."Also sweetie, I have an old friend and Im going to meet her and take you too." You looked at her suprised and stood up too because you finished eating.You swallowed down the piece of food in you mouth. "Why I need to go too?"You asked while raising your hand."Because I really want you to meet her.Shes really nice." Your mother smiled. "Nah, I rather stay home." You almost started to go to rhe direction of the stairs to go to your room, but your mother grabbed your arm and looked at you."Youre coming with me." She said in a serius tone."No Im staying home and its saturday so I can." You argued back pulling your hand away.

You two was arguing about this about for 10 mins and you ended up being dragged to the car.You was silent while the car ride lasted, but atleast your mom was happy..you wasnt.

You started to get to your destination when you saw the church Selever took you last night.Your eyes wideded when you saw your mom stop infront of the church. "Lets get out of the car."Your mom said happily. "Wait mom, where we are exactly?"You turned your head to your mother. "At one of my old friends...?" You was about to get out of the car when your mother spoke again. "Her name is Sarvente so you can call her that."Your mom started to walk towards the church and you slowly walked after her.

She knocked on the door and a nun opened the door.'She kinda looks like ice cream hehe..' You tought to yourself."Ah Sarvente I havent seen you in ages!" Your mother smiled and opened her arm for Sarv to hug.Sarvente gasped."M/N IM SO HAPPY I SEE YOU AGAIN!" (Also M/N is supposed to be your moms name)She said as she hugged your mom.There was and akward silence for a few seconds but it was just akward for you.Sarv looked at you. "Oh and whos that back there?"She said as she pointed at you.Your mother dragged you in front of her.You dont used to like to meet your mothers friends because they were adults and you was only 16 so they was mostly acting like you was a literal child..not need to say, you hated that."Well hi, whats your name?"She asked exeticed as your mother finally let go of your shoulder."...Well Im Y/N." You said nervously. "Thats a beautiful name, Im Sarvente but your mother probably told that earlier..also you can call me Sarv because thats shorter." She said as she smiled.You beginned to think she was actually cool.."Thanks Sarv then." You said in a calm voice."By the way can i ask how old are you Y/N?" She asked politeley. "Oh Im actually 16.." You replied hoping she wont act as if you were a child and ruin what you are thinking about her."Oh well I actually have a son whos around your age, hes 17." You was shocked.A boy whos around your age and lives in the church.'Could it be him?Thats no way-' You thought  to yourself. "Come on in." Sarvente said as she fully opened one of the church doors and stepped to the side.You walked in, your mom after you. "Give me just a second." Sarv said."SELEVEEERRRR!" She shouted.It was really loud.After a few seconds Selever came down the stairs and looked at his mother, then he stopped. "What mom?..What shitthy random people came here aga-" As he cut himself off he looked at you then gasped a little. "Shortieee!" He smiled as he walked closer to you. "Hey Sel!" You realized what just happened.Your mother and Sarv was just standing there like-. "Wait you know each other?" Your mom asked with a confused face. "Oh well...you know the story I told about yesterday night..well..he was the guy who I was talking about." You said.Sarvente then gasped, and a second later she spoke up. "Well then I guess you two should go and hang out.." She said as she made the cat face thing.Selever then looked at you then back at her mother and because of something he quickly was pushing you upstairs. "Okay mom byee." He said looking back once more. "Bye mom-" You said quickly before Selever pushing you into his room.He then quickly shut the door.