Chapter 10 /What now?/

After a while of talking and hanging out with Selever in the lunch zone, you needed to go. "Sorry Sel, I gotta go now." You looked at Selever. "Oh, okay well..See ya later I guess." He said. "Yeah, bye bitch." You ran off as you said it and laughed loudly. "YOU LITTLE SHI-" Selever shouted. (Someone make this a meme please, because if not then I will-)

You then slowed down and walked out of the school, your destination was now the bus stop.As you walked you could see the church a bit.You gasped.You saw the little black cat from yesterday.You was excited, you definitely wanted to go to the church later to see the cat and of course, Selever.You got to the bus stop and after a few mins of standing with the strangers, the bus finally came.You got on and stood because the bus was casually full.When your stop came, you could get off.You did and walked to your apartments door.You searched for your keys, but somehow you couldn't find them. "Where are youuuu.." You muttered while still trying to find the keys. "OH COME ON!" You screamed while turning your head upwards.A few people looked at you who was walking there.You looked around and then groaned. "Let's see, this idiot is my last chance." You got out your phone from your bag and started to text to Selever.

Selever bitch😫

Ayo, you my keys?
What bitch
What keys?

My apartment keys you dumb fuck
You got em?

You this stupid you can't even keep track of your keys?

Selever

Okay okay geez
Hol up lemme check
Are those the silver ones with a cat keychain on it?

Yah
Now give it to me

Nah I think Ill keep it

Selever
Give me the fucking keys

Chill Shawtie
There in a min

Better be

You looked up and sighed.A second later a portal opened next to you. "BAH- Selever what the fuck-" You flinched. "There are your goddamn keys." He threw your keys at you and you managed to catch it. "Thanks Sel." You said silently. "Yea, I was the best I know." He smirked.You looked at him with an annoyed face, then started to unlock the door.You walked in, dragging your bag behind.Selever walked in too. "Where are you going?" You asked him. "Inside." He responded and sat down on the couch. "I don't know, you might did not realised, but this isn't the church." You put your bag down. "Eh, I couldn't care less." He shrugged. "Bruh, what did I even expect." You chuckled in yourself. "Is there something to eat?" He suddenly asked. "Bro, like do this place looks like a restaurant or something? I barely got any food in here for myself." You responded loudly. "Then why don't we go shopping?" He was ready to go. "It's not that easy, there's lots of stuff to do." You said. "Like what?" He was now laying on the couch. "Like doing homework, getting my things out and placing them, making food and loads of these things." You explained to him. "Okay and after?" He kept asking. "After it's night and I have to sleep and even you too." You started to go into your room, but you felt a sudden touch on your arm.The next thing you knew is that Selever is looking into you eyes and your back hitting the wall.(Get pinned lol pt.2) You panicked, your cheeks were a dark shade of pink.He pushed your arm to the wall. "Wouldn't you think we don't need to sleep?~" He purred.(I know you wanted this( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) "Uh-" You was in complete shock.His hand touched your cheek and you just couldn't do nothing. "Sel-" You said.He just smirked.Then all of a sudden..Your phone rang.You looked at the direction of it.(No lemon for y'all simps)You looked at Selever and pushed him off of you.You quickly walked over to your phone to pick it up.It was your mother.You picked it up as fast as you could. "Hi mom, everything okay?" You spoke to the phone. "...Oh really?" You started to speak again after a bit. "What..?" You widened your eyes. "What's up Roachy-" Sel walked over as you put down the phone and sat down on the couch. "We are moving I think.." You said just looking at the floor, emotionless. "WHAT- You can't let this happen!" He panicked. "You can't just leave me here!" He worried. "I'm not letting this happen..I try to." You looked at him. "What happened that you technically need to go away?" He asked. "Because my mother got this weird sickness, she got fired and someone said to her that she would have a good job there where she wants to get me and herself.." You explained to Sel. "Hmm..Actually, I have a question." He said. "What is it?" You sighed. "Why do you need to go there if the job is for your mother?" He asked.Then everything was solved in you head.Your mother goes, you stay here and don't loose you friends and life just for to be next to your mom every second. "YOU ARE A GENIUS SELEVER!" You screamed and stood up from the couch. "I COULD FUCKING KISS YOU RIGHT NOW BUT I WONT BECAUSE I'VE GOTTA FUCKING GO-" You shouted and ran out of your apartment, leaving Selever there. "I-" He looked at the slamming door. "Bro why did I say that-" You asked to yourself then seconds later shrugged.You walked to a cafe and sat down on one of the chairs.
————————

Hello everyone, I know this chapter may be a bit late so I'm sorry but I'm overworking sometimes and yea-
I'll leave this like that so see y'all next time, bye :>