Chapter 6 /Good Morning/

3rd persons pov

You slowly started to come back to reality as you started to hear the sounds in your environment.Then you groaned tiredly and after you rubbed your eyes.You slowly opened them and realised you fell alsleep last night while watching the movie.You looked around to see Selever looking at you and smirking. "Good morning Sleeping Beauty." He said snickering. "Hahah, very funny.." You said with a tired face, then smiled. "If so, then where's your white horse? Hmm?" You asked with a playful smirk on your face. "I don't need one, I'm cool enough without it." He said proudly. "Mm..Maybe..." You said crossing your arms. "You know..you look kinda cute when you sleeping." He said with a little bit of slight pink on his cheeks.You looked at him with a confused and bit of pink face. "Y..You know that's- kinda creepy.." You said turning away. "Dah- Come onn." He said as he let out a small giggle.He wanted to poke you, but you turned to his hand and stopped it with yours. "Don't you dare-" You said with a serious but playful face.He stopped his hand and looked at you. "But I wanna-" He begin to spoke. "No Sel." You cut him off. "Also we are just gonna ignore the fact that we were actually cuddling while sleeping?" You asked looking confident but you was scared af inside that this will come out weird.He looked away for a few seconds but then back at you. "Well..personally I don't have a problem with it." He said nervous about it for a second. "Oh- I mean- I won't be angry but yeah..Um yeah." You said nervously and fast because that was a bit sudden for you to hear. "Okay that..that sounded embarrassing tho-" You said as you heard yourself. "Just a little bit, Roachy" He giggled again.He then got up from the couch causing you to fall out of his grip and stretch on the couch.He stretched too and yawned.You was starting to go back to sleep slowly.He started to walk out but stopped and looked back at you. "Get up sleepyhead and come." He groaned.You just groaned back not saying a word or moving.He sighed and started to walk again.Then Rasazy opened her door and stood there yawning. "Why y'all need to shout at 8:30 at the morning?" She asked not in a really happy tone and mood. "It's not even school today." She finished as she went back to her room and closed the door.You was alsleep on the couch, again.

You don't know how much time passed but you start to wake up again.You stretched and sat up.You yawned, then looked around to see nobody.You stand up to find Selever and hang out or something.You walk up to Rasazys room to say hi to her.You open the door and see Selever sitting on the floor, talking with his sis. "Oh- Hey guys." You say tiredly in your morning voice. "Aww look, the sleepyhead is finally up." He said teasing you. "Sel stopp.." You yawned. "You really tired, aren't you?" Rasazy asked while looking at you and letting out a small chuckle. "Well..yeah, kinda I am." You said admitting it. "The fuck are you talkin about?! You slept for like almost three more hours!" Sel suddenly screamed. "I did what?" You became more awake by hearing his sentence. "Yeah, you heard me." He said while he lifted his shoulders and closed his eyes. "Oh geez..I thought it was just half an hour or something around it." You muttered. "When was the time I fell alsleep?" You asked, looking at Selever. "Well I dunno but when I last checked the time it was like 1:00 am and that was about one and a half or two hours before you decided to cu-" He was gonna say, but you didn't wanted him to say it out loud that you accidentally cuddled him in your sleep.You couldn't get your hand to his mouth so you decided to speak louder that him and maybe make him stop talk. "YEEEAH, YEAH THAnk you Sel for the informations and stuff, but I think it's time for us to go and do stuff..heh-" You said fast and a little nervous.Your plan did work since you made him stop talk.Then you dragged him by the arm and Rasazy was just sitting there, a little bit confused.You dragged him back to the couch and when you was there you just let his arm go, causing him to fall a bit.You sat down and looked at him. "What do we do now?" You asked silently sighing. "Hmm, I don't know..We could just chat I guess, if you have something to talk about." He offered. "Well I don-" You was about to say something other to do and decline, but then you remembered you didn't told about you moving away to them. "Oh crap-" You said to yourself silently but enough for him to hear. "What's the problem? Did something happen?" He asked looking kinda a little worrying. "I actually has something to talk about." You said getting up from the couch. "We need Rasazy to hear this too..and maybe your whole family." You said while looking at him a bit sadly.He nodded and you both headed back to Rasazys room. "Hey, we are back." You said entering the room. "Oh good." She said looking up from a book and then closing it. "So um.." You started. "I..Im going to move today to an apartment that my mom rented for me so she won't infect me." You explained, being nervous because you knew you needed to tell earlier, not a few hours before the actual thing is happening. "..Wow." Rasazy said with a  surprised expression. "That..That was sudden." She said coming back from the shock. "Yea Y/N, that came out of nowhere tho-" Selever said from behind your back. "Sorry that Im telling you just now guys." You apologized. "But yesterday I totally forgot it and-" You got cut off by Rasazy hugging you. "Its totally okay Y/N." She chuckled, looking up at you.Then you did not expected it, but Sel hugged you too from behind.You..liked it.Really,it was a feeling you could not describe but it was good, it really was.You felt safe.. 'This is so warm and safe..I really needed this hug...WAIT- What even Im thinking about..?' You thought as you got back to reality. "Sel, you can let go now." You said, looking slightly at him and smiling, he was still hugging you.He now was looking at you.After a 5 seconds he realized that what did you just say and let go. "Oh yea- Sorry." He giggled nervously while scratching the back of his neck. "Its okay tho." You smiled calmly. "Soo since you don't really have too much time, what should we do?"  Rasazy asked. "I dunno I guess we should eat first and then decide." Selever said. "Yea, I could eat a whole cow." You said starting to walk out of the room. "I don't think they eat like cow cows."  Sel said walking next to and a bit behind you.  "Okay but I still could eat a whole." You said. "Also what's a cow cow?" You asked trying to figure out what he said. "Thats like a cow..cow..." He said, but he more of questioned it to himself. "Mhmm.." You hummed.

-------------------

Hey guys heh- I know its been long since the last chapter but sadly I kinda lost motivation into Wattpad and writing and stuff..But no need to worry, my motivation is slowly getting back and Im getting also better, that means Im not sick anymore c: And about the oneshot book- Its still on you guys tho- Thank you for all your support and patience guys, Im getting back slowly :D See y'all in the next chapter c: