"Have a great day at work." Harry made his way closer towards Louis, reaching out with his jumper paws, hoping Louis wouldn't mind a hug.

He didn't mind at all, immediately pulling Harry in.

"Take care, yeah? If anything happens-"
but Harry just shook his head.

"I am okay and if anything happens, you will be the first one to know." Louis nodded, pulling away right after.

"See you." and with that he quickly ran into the doorway, leaving the flat in less than three minutes.

Harry came up to the window, staring down at the parking lot. He wanted to see Louis leave. He had the chance to after few more minutes.

Harry watched as he got into his car, pulling away from the parking lot.

The green eyed boy waved even though he knew Louis couldn't even see him anymore.
"I love you." he whispered.

•••
Harry decided to call Zayn once the school's lunch break came around. He realized Zayn didn't know anything about him. Harry didn't even text him.

"Harry?" the boy could hear his best friend's surprised voice.

"Hey Zayn." he greeted him.

"Hey. Wow, I thought you forgot about me..." he sounded pretty mad.

"I am sorry Zayn-" but Zayn interrupted him.

"Cut the crap H. You were too busy talking to your lovely alpha, huh? But who was here for you all those years? Was it me or him?" Harry felt guilty. Why didn't he send at least a text to him? He was a terrible friend.

"I am sorry for that Zayn. I-" he cut himself off this time, not knowing what to say next.

"Where are you anyway?" Zayn asked.

"Home. Will come to school tomorrow."

"Finally. You had flu?" Zayn asked, which made Harry swallow hard.

"No." he answered simply.

"Then? Why were you home? Something with the baby?" he sounded quite worried while saying that second question.

"No, baby is- is doing well. It's just-"

"What? Harry come on or I will hang up." Harry's eyes welled up with tears without any reason at all.

"I have leukemia." he sucked on his lip, desperately trying to remain silent.

"I am sorry for not talking to you. I was hospitalized in the hospital and I-" but Zayn cut him off once again. This time it was different though.

"Haz... I am sorry." I could hear the regret in his voice.

"No, I am a shitty friend."

"You are not H, you are anything but that." Zayn was almost crying by the end of that sentence.

"How do you feel?" the brown eyed boy asked, his voice coming off shaky.

"Alright?" Harry shrugged his shoulders.
"I am going back to school for three weeks and then I will hate to return to the hospital."