22-Months later.

Five months later....

The scent of lavender gel air freshener assailed their nostrils as they walked further into the plush office.

Clearly the atmosphere is a tensed one, the doctor looked so serious, while Aryan is worried. Alisha's face remain normal though.

"Alisha, as I say before you have to take care of yourself properly, I know it is not your fault but your condition is critical, anything can happen, u can be in labor anytime from now. As you can see they are triplets, but the only image clear is the two boys, the other one which I assume is a girl, is not properly placed, Am thinking of a C-section, when it reaches 8 months, that's three weeks from now, they can be kept inside the incubator, please take care of yourself, you have lost alot of blood lately, Aryan take care of her even more, now that she is out of bed rest,I have prescribed some drugs for her"the doctor ended with a calm and soothing voice.

"Thank you Dr honor"Aryan said, she nodded and nod at Alisha who nodded back smiling slightly.

They bought the medicine and made their way back home, through out the journey, Aryan has been calming Alisha, telling her everything will be alright and she finally calmed down believing it is qadr.

"I will be back soon, just going to finish some work" Aryan said pecking her on her forehead.

"Come back soon" she said, before pecking him on the cheeks and went out.

He was just going to buy another cradle for his baby girl. They have already made their nursery and bought the clothes. But he saw one particular cradle that he need to buy for his Aaliyah. Yes they decided to name the girl that . And the first child among the boys will be Muhammad Ariz bn Aryan sultan. The second boy will be Ahmad Asim bn Aryan sultan.
While Aaliyah's real name is Hauwa.

Their cradles were beautiful. The ones in their nursery were pure white, looking so beautiful. The others were pink ñd blue.👇

Their closets is filled with different clothes

It was filled with different babies clothes, both gender and matching unisex

Finally he reached the babies shop, and Parked his car in the parking lot.
And entered the shop, he saw the white cradle and bought it.

He went to pay the money.
And he saw a tall masculine guy who look probably 23 or 24. Holding a cute baby who is not up to one year.
He moved closer, and stare into the man's cold icy blue eyes, the baby has the same eyes, expect hers were soft and innocent. The man has pointed nose, long curly hair which was touching his shoulder. He was wearing a black sweatshirt that has a turtle neck with a sweatpant, and a black pair of sneakers. His pink like peach lips make him more handsome than he already is, indeed the man is handsome, more handsome than Aryan himself. His eyelashes were thick and long. He has a long defined jaw line. His baby is the female version of him. Her hair was long and curly, just like her father's.

Aryan stared at the man blue eyes again and the man stared back looking at Aryan blue orbs deeply.

Then it hit Aryan this man Is none other than his partner in crime, best buddy, he knew him since when they were babies, heck he knew him before he knew munib, they still contact each other but it has been long since they meet. The man had when through alot in life, he is just like a shadow. You hardly see him, he is popular and well know, looking just like an American with his fair skin, somehow tanned, with an electric blue eyes, wherever he goes he grabs the whole attention, not only girls but even boys sigh dreamily when they see him.

The man standing in front of him is none other than the most richest/hardworking and handsome business man in Nigeria Aslam Abubakar Aminu. Triple AA.

The one and only heir of the all the
AA's companies, factories, hotels, supermarket, restaurant and so on...
The nephew to the most dangerous man in Italy. One of the youngest successful bachelor in America.

A/N:the story of Aslam and Afrah will be my next story, insha'allah, maybe after tainted hearts or few chapters before I finished Tainted hearts.Aryan and Alisha will be included in the novel inshaallah.
The name will insha'allah be

~~~We bonded:Our destiny.

"Aslam!!!!!" I yelled.

"Next king!" The said Aslam answered with a small smile. The ladies in shop were busy looking at the handsome men. The Muslims muttering Astagfirulah when they realize what they were doing.
They did a man hug and Aryan collected the baby from him, she started wailing immediately.
Aslam collected her back and she stopped.
Aryan looked at her gawking.
Aslam laughed though it was a dry one.

"She is always like this, she hardly stay with anyone Except for Afrah and the family members and right now, they are opening their modelling show with the twins, I have to stay with her, as it is Afrah has missed alot in her career"Aslam said. Aryan grab what he meant by that so he nodded.

"Glad I saw you today, I won't let you go again" Aryan said, Aslam smiled at him genuinely.

"Same"

They paid the money and went to his apartment. They talked alot and also called munib and he joined them. They truly missed him.

They left him, he was having a video call with the twins while Afrah was taking to janan.

Munib went to buy something while Aryan made his way home.

On his way home he saw her again. He parked the car. Not again.
Not her y Allah. When everything is okay. And this again,I can't take it...

💙
.

Please don't hate Aryan for what will happen in the next coming chapters.

Byeeeeeeeee💝.