Jasper beamed.

Iris rolled her eyes.

Suddenly, Jasper blurted out, "I wanted to be a hairstylist." Iris was astonished, she was caught off guard by the statement.

"I wanted to be a cook," Elias admitted.

Her mind was boggled as she stared at them, unable to image one as a stylist and the other as a cook. She was sure they looked feriece3 and cold even as kids.

They looked at each other. It was no choice. The brothers had to take over Sinclair Empire and rule it with an iron fist. Soon they fell in love with this work more than their childish dreams and kept them as only hobbies.

Her heart clenched as she saw a look of melancholy pass through their eyes. They had suffered all these years but no one shared their pain with them. Iris blinked, she had nothing to say. They too had dreams like normal humans, but their responsibility for the Sinclair empire was more important.

She forced a smile changing the topic.

"What's your skincare. You have skin as soft as a baby," Iris caressed Jasper's face with a somewhat envious tone earning a chuckle from him. He picked out around seven items from his drawer and explained how they worked.

The toner gave him supple skin and avoid the ones that contained alcohol. The retinol serum helped him avoid wrinkles and much more.

"You have pretty skin,' she commented in a daze- her hands were itching to pinch his cheeks.

"I don't have pretty skin," Elias sulked, his cheeks puffed like an ignored child; only his brother was getting all the praise and attention.

Iris's lips twitched. "Truth be told, you guys have more healthy skin than me, even longer lashes than me, so lovely," she cupped Elias's cheek with newfound confidence. Her heart skipped a beat when he brimmed with joy.

Her initiations were rare- they made him cherish them even more.

Elias leaned into her touch, closing his eyes.

"Thank you," she whispered. They did take good care of her. "That's our job, wife," Jasper smiled. "And to please you," Elias added with a grin.

If only every day is like this.

Raj worked rather efficiently. He completed a day's work in a mere four hours and was now standing in front of his bosses with a nervous look. Elias clicked the button on the remote as the door of their private office closed.

Great, my route to escape is closed. I am going to die by their hands. Raj cried out in his mind.

"So umm, boss how was your day," Raj fumbled and spoke with a nervous smile.

"Get to the point," Elias harshly rebuked. Iris was waiting for them.

Raj let out a nervous chuckle. Death here I come.

"There is a rumor going around t-that Mrs. S-Sinclair has married you because of your money," he squeaked out.

The temperature dropped. The brother looked furious; the scowl deepened on Elias's face while Jasper smiled. It made Raj's skin crawl. He wanted to run at the exact moment.

"If only it were as simple," Jasper grunted under his breath, letting out a harsh breath.

He hated the women in the past who wanted them for money. But only if Iris loved them for money; it would be so easy to keep her bound to them. They had all the wealth in the world. She would stay with them forever, Only if she loved money more.

"You know how to stop the fucking rumor. Right?" Elias drawled out in a dangerous tone. Raj frantically nodded.

A knock interrupted their talk.

"Elias," Iris beamed as she watched his scowl fade and a ghost smile creep his face as he watched her walk towards him. His hand wound against her waist, pulling her closer.

"Darling," he crooned, placing a tender kiss on her cheeks and twirling a lock of her brown curl. His smile widened, watching his wife turn red.

Raj trembled in his boots.

He bit his tongue to prevent a gasp. He could not comprehend the immediate change in their moods. How fast their expressions changed. How fury turned to smiles. The temperature of Anatrica felt now like spring. All because of the woman in the room.

He observed how all their attention was on the little woman. Both shifted closer to her with a gentle smile but he saw the madness pooling in their eyes.

Their possessiveness grew with each passing day. His eyes trembled when he remembered Elias texted him to arrange a trained female to look after his wife in the office last night.

They already had men watching her in the dark, now even in the office!

These fucking controlling, possessive men. Did Iris know about his actions? Does she feel caged in this vast but empty mansion? Millions of questions flooded his mind.

"Leave," Jasper smiled at Raj making him turn and dash- I mean walk towards the door.

Raj patted his chest as he heaved out a long breath. The bosses are going crazy. No, they are crazy. That could be the only logical answer. 

To be continued...

Vote. Comment. Follow.
Another reverse harem book coming up once I finish Twisted Love.