Jerome"I know"

Eddie" Good, I'll see you in a minute then i got to get Patricia"

I leave Jerome's room and see my twin come down the stairs all dressed up, she may not have been wearing a dress but she was still beautiful.

Eddie" Hey Twinnie you look beautiful"

Charlie" Aww, thanks Eddie, you look very dapper yourself"

Eddie" Thanks Twinnie"

Charlie's POV

Jerome then exits his room and I approach him.

Charlie" Hey, Handsome, you look good"

Jerome" Thank you, i am aren't it"

Charlie*nudges him* Jerome"

Jerome" Kidding, you look beautiful"

Charlie" Thank you"

Patricia then appears at the top of the stairs and he and Alfie look like they are having a awkward conversation before my brother comes back in.

Eddie" There you are Patricia, come on let's go"

Eddie leads Patricia out I am lead by Jerome.

-Restaurant

Charlie's POV

We pull up at a restaurant and it looks very very fancy and when I look at Jerome's face I can tell he feels the same. Dad hops out so do Eddie and Jerome who both open the door for me and Patricia. Dad smiles obviously impresses by my brother's actions towards Patricia and Jerome's kindness towards me. We head on in go on ahead and get a seated as dad talks to the waiter.

The waiter soon comes over and hands us coloured menu's when we have ordered he takes our menu's.

Dad" So Jerome, I heard about the dance where you left my daughter"

Charlie" Dad, did you have to bring that up, it was ages ago"

Dad" I just want to make sure you won't hurt my daughter again"

Jerome looks flustered and is trying to figure out what to say.

Jerome" Mr Sweet, I am still very sorry for what happened and I was I hadn't done but I did but I never want to hurt your daughter again"

Dad then looks satisfied with the answer and starts to speak to Patricia. I look at Jerome who has gone red and I can tell he is nervous. I take his hand and squeeze it.

Charlie" It's okay"

Jerome" I'm just nervous, I mean your brother had a chat with me as well"

Charlie" He's my twin we are practically joined at the hip"

Jerome*chuckles*

Dad" I tell you, it's so nice to finally spend some time with my twins, I mean it's been so long and I'm happy you will let me be a proper dad"

Charlie" Awww, dad, I'm having a good time, what about you Eddie?"

Eddie" Yeah it's nice, nice to be here with Patricia, my twin and dad"

Charlie*nudges Eddie*

Eddie" Oh and Jerry of course"

Jerome"Thanks Miller"

Then Patricia excuses herself for a trip to the toilet and so does Jerome he is probably nervous bless him. Dad then looks at us both and smiles.

Dad" Well Eddie I'm surprised about Patricia, I mean she is delightful"

Eddie" Hey, yeah she surprised me sometimes, all the time actually"

Charlie" She surprises as well but she makes twinnie happy so"

Dad" Twinnie?"

Charlie" Oh it's just a nickname we have for each other"

Dad" That's cute and Charlie I always thought of Jerome as a troublemaker but he seems have your best interests at heart"

Charlie" He does, I really do like him, he is a sweet guy underneath all the scheming and scamming"

Dad" Well I'm glad you two are both happy, and I hope when this date is over we can do it again"

Twins" We would love that"

Patricia and Jerome then join us back at the table.

Charlie" Hey, you okay?"

Jerome*nods* Yeah"

Dad" Patricia, you are back and you have changed clothes"

Patricia" Oh yeah I liked both tops so, i couldn't choose"

Dad" Oh well never mind, come sit down"

Dad then starts talking with Patricia about something I have no interest in and don't understand.

Story Notes
So the twins head to dinner with their dad and Jerome and Patricia. Plus Charlie and Jerome try to figure out what has happened to the gem.

Authors Notes (2)
Let me know what you think. Lots of Cherry and Twin ness.