Chapter 3 ~ Stuck Here ✔️

Start from the beginning

"No, Adhira! It's impossible.", Saying this, I started crying. I was scared. Scared of beting stuck here. I don't want to be here.

I wish it's a nightmare. I pinched myself to clarify. It's real.

I was very tired. I already had a headache. I want to sleep. I wish I would get up in 2022.

"I have a terrible headache. Shall I sleep?", I asked Adhira in which she nodded and started arranging the bed for me. I laid on the bed and she tucked me in the blankets.

"Sleep well, Princess Thara. I will make a tea for you when you're up.", She said and closed the windows which made the room dark and left the room closing the door.

I closed my eyes trying to sleep in-between my headache. I started sleeping and felt the headache fading.

When I woke up, everything was same. But, I felt someone's breath near me.

Ghost?

I gasped and started panting. I immediately opened the window which was very near to my bed. I could get a clear view of Arjun sleeping near me.

What are you doing here?

"I just thought of resting before I leave. Aarthi didn't let me in her room. The guest rooms were busy and the rest of other rooms were not comfortable. So, I slept where I was comfortable.", He explained in half sleep.

I find him a lot handsome now.

"Do you think my bed is comfortable?", I asked and he nod with his eyes closed.

"But, you shouldn't have sneaked into my room like this. You should asked me or Adhira before you've entered.", I grumbled.

"Don't pretend like we've never been this close. We've already kissed multiple times. Don't you remember?"

Multiple times?

"You're gonna marry someone soon. Are you reserving me to be your mistress or concubine?", I asked clenching my fists.

He chuckled. "You were the one who kissed me mistaking me as Ezhil yesterday. Don't you remember?"

Ohh shit!

"Umm.. well. You're mad at me that I rejected you right? Then, leave!"

"Yes! I'm mad. I hate you. I hate you a lot for choosing Ezhil over me. But, I respected your choice. I first accepted Aarthi's love only to make you jealous. But, after I know that you don't love me, I have no other way than accepting Aarthi into my life."

"Uh-huh?"

"Now leave!", I said calmly.

"Not until your headache is gone. Just sleep."

How does he know I still have headache?

"I know how to sleep. I can't sleep knowing someone's beside me is watching."

"Why did you ignore Ezhil today?", He asked.

"You're just changing the topic."

"Why. Did. You?"

"Because- well.. I want to sleep.", Saying this I closed my eyes tight trying to get into sleep again. But I can't. Knowing that he'd question me if I'm awake, I pretended to be asleep.

"Don't pretend. Sleep or get up. I will tell Adhira to get a tea for you."

I opened my eyes. My head is still hurting.

"Promise me you won't question me if I get up..", I said looking at him.

"promise.", He said and I got up holding my temple.

You're My DestinyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara