Miracle

Mini Author's Note: Hi everyone!!! Check out the posted pic for fanart of Dr. Patel by THE AMAZING AND AWESOME AND STUPENDOUS KimmiePines !!!!! 

This is Y/N's last POV!!!! OMGGGG ITS ENDING SO SOON SOMEONE HELP MEEEE!!! Just THREE chapters left my amazing people!!!! Next will be a special switch to Diego's POV, and then Camilo's POV for the last official chapter, and then the Epilogue, which will also be Camilo's POV BECAUSE I LOVE HIM MORE OKAY??? LOLOLOLOL :D  I love you all!!!!!!! ENJOYYYYYYYY!!

*Y/N*

Six Years and Eight Months After the Wedding

Five Months Since Previous Chapter

Camilo's and Y/N's ages - 27 and 26 years old

I sat at the desk, looking down at the exam, finishing up the final question, glancing around to see how many people were still left in the lecture hall. I didn't want to be the first one to leave. I was nine months pregnant and it was embarrassing enough finishing up my first year of school when I had a beach ball-sized stomach, much less having to walk out of here first and have everyone looking up at me. I looked over my questions again, reading and re-reading, glancing around again as a few people began to file down the stairs towards the professor and hand in their sheets. I would wait until some people around me started to go.

I felt the baby give a huge kick and I grinned, putting my hands over my stomach. They moved so much now it was almost overwhelming, like they felt trapped and they just had to get out. I never got tired of feeling the movement, proof that they were in there. Of course, when I was this big now, there was no worry at all that they were real. I had finally begun to show around the end of month five just like Dr. Patel had said I would, and I had felt the movement quickly after that, little tiny tap-tap-taps to the right of the small bump. It had happened when I was sitting up in bed talking to Camilo about my classes for that day and I had screamed out, scaring him so badly he almost fell out of bed.

The early movements were so light that Camilo couldn't feel them even with his hand on my stomach, only I could. By the sixth and seventh month, the movements got stronger and stronger and Camilo literally always kept his hand on my stomach when we were just relaxing together, not wanting to miss when he finally caught one. The first time he felt it, we had been relaxing with Damian and Diego in a clearing in the forest, a place Diego loved to come to when he went riding. Camilo and I were leaning up against a tree when suddenly the baby gave a giant kick, right where Camilo's hand had been resting. He had burst out into tears, surprising all of us, and I knew it was so emotional for him because we were so excited for this baby - but with every new milestone we reached, we always remembered the baby that should have been here with us. He had hugged me tightly, but had a hard time calming down afterwards. Diego had come over and knelt with us, hugging Camilo from behind, repeating something quietly to him, which didn't help because Camilo just cried more, but seeing him and Diego remaining so close even though they were living apart now always made me tear up.

Damian had hung back, not wanting to intrude on the three of us, and I knew he still felt awkward and guilty about the four months we spent together, but Camilo finally gestured for him to come and I took his hand and put it on my stomach, waiting until we felt another kick. Damian had grinned when it finally came, laughing as Diego once again had to hug Camilo from behind as more tears poured freshly down his face. I had smiled at Damian, squeezing his hand, still so grateful that he had been there for me while we were away. It felt like a million years ago and also just yesterday. It was a beautiful afternoon, all of us overwhelmed and happy.