Chapter - 38

Depuis le début

I slammed my head and looked at Stacy. "What happened, Stacy?". I asked her and she glared at Sean.

"He is teasing me that I will disappear into my graduation coat because of my height. He is calling me shorty, Daniel!". She pointed her fingers at him angrily and I almost bit the inside of my cheeks to stop myself from laughing.

"Not fair, Sean! I am also short and you will tease me too?". Jen sulked and glared her brother.

He shook his head and circled his hands around her shoulders. "No, honey! I would never tease you!". He promised her and winked at Stacy.

This bastard is digging his own grave!

"Then why are you teasing me?". Stacy asked him in disbelief.

"Because you look like you are born to be teased!". He mocked her again and she took a stone from the ground and tried to hit him with the stone but I stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"My gosh, Stacy! You might hurt him". I yelled but she kept struggling to pull her hand out of my hold.

"No, Daniel! I will definitely break his head with this stone. He is so annoying". She fumed in anger and I handed Ezme to my wife to control this feisty women.

"Drop the stone to the ground, Stacy! People are watching us". I held her tightly and with a frown, she threw the stone away from us.

Sean kept laughing at her without worrying about she has a huge stone in her head to break his head. "You really should stay away from her if you want to live". I warned him and slammed my head.

"I don't think I could never do that". He replied with a smile and I smirked because this idiot is starting to like her but will never accept the fact.

"Before you both starts fighting again, shall we go inside and join the function?". Jen asked us happily and we nodded our heads.

Four of us walked inside with our little Ezme and Jen and Stacy, went on the stage to collect her degree certificate from the chairwoman of their college which is our mother. I stood down the beside the stage and captured their happy faces in my camera. I felt proud because after so many losses and struggles, they still somehow managed to concentrate in their studies. When I was adoring them something crossed my mind and my mood fell suddenly.

"What wrong?". Sean asked me as he saw my face.

"It's about Emily! They are smiling but I know they must be missing her more today because it's their to get graduate together!". I told him and he patted my shoulders.

"I know and that's why I pulled Stacy's legs to make her angry so that she will forget about Emily and enjoy her graduation!". He replied and I smiled at him.

We both kept looking at them and Sean's chauffeur and bodyguard, stood stepped beside us. "Sir, Mr. Knight and his son are missing! The news flashed just a minute ago". He informed us and I gritted my teeth.

"Those bastards could never escape because we proved them as criminals before the law and still they are thinking they could hide away?". Sean shook his head in disbelief.

"Don't worry! I cops will find them soon because their passports and  cards are also freezed by the government. They can't escape!". I assured him and he nodded his head with clenched jaws.

After the function, I and Jen, bid goodbye to Sean and Stacy, and drove back to our home. "I hope Sean and Stacy won't fight the way back to their mansion". Jen told me with a smile and I laughed.

"I hope so but I think your brother loves her feisty side". I replied and she laughed. With smiling faces, we reached out penthouse.

Sean Peterson's POV: