Log 5: May 13th, 1987

It is 1987 now. I am 6 years old, and Ace is 5. I started 1st grade at Whitewater Springs Primary School and Ace started Kindergarten at the same school. The work we get is kind of hard, but Ace and I get through it just fine. 

             I love to read and write. My favorite books are Goodnight Moon and Meet Samantha.  English is my favorite subject and Ace's is science and math. I can do some math, but it is pretty hard. 

            Every day except Saturday and Sunday, Ace and I go to school. We only have a few days left until summer. After school, Ace and I do homework and train. I get hurt while training sometimes. 

               Somedays, scary things can happen to me. Yesterday, everything started like normal. It was a late, Friday night, and Ace and I were asleep. I felt like I heard someone telling me to wake up, so I opened my eyes. 

             When I opened my eyes, I wasn't in my room. It looked like I was in a dark forest, but I could smell smoke that people would smell during an electrical fire, and the trees were dead. There was also ash floating around in the air. I heard laughing from behind me then quick as a flash, I felt a stinging on the back of my neck.

               The stinging felt like I was struck by the claws of Wolverine. I fell on my stomach and started crying. My sobs of pain were then interrupted by a man's voice saying, "Oh, quit wailing. Being tough enough to survive 2 years of experimentation, I thought you'd also be tough enough to withstand a little slice."

               I turned around and saw a man with raven-black hair sticking up in two swoops to the left and snow-white skin just like mine and Ace's. His left eye was the normal black of human beings' eyes, but the right one was yellow. The man wore a yellow shirt, a fully black jacket, black boots, black pants with two yellow stripes at the ankles, and a necklace with a black, upside-down cross. His nails were jagged, long, and sharp like talons or claws.

            "Little one," the man began, "tell your leader that my name is Jericho Dawson, and I am planning on eradicating your world to make room for mine. Now, be a good girl, and deliver that message."

             Just like that, Dawson was gone. My eyes shot open as I hyperventilated and glanced around. I looked at my alarm clock, a clock that had two bells that would ring to wake Ace and I up. I checked the time. 

             3:00 in the morning. I got up with tears still burning in my eyes to go warn Director Wetumpka. I looked back at Ace who was still sleeping soundly. I had to warn Director Wetumpka now not just for the sake of others, but also for the sake of my half-sister. 

           Before I left, I caught a glimpse of my pillow. The middle where my neck laid was bloody. I then grabbed a holdable mirror and stood in front of Ace and I's oval floor-mirror. Standing with my back towards the floor-mirror, I held up the holdable mirror and froze in fear.

           The same place where Dawson struck had been damaged so much that there was hardly any skin on the back of my neck. Terrified and shocked, I dropped the holdable mirror which then shattered and woke up Ace. I looked at her and she tiredly asked, "Jacdi, what are you doing?"

            "Just go back to sleep and don't worry about it," I told her.

              I don't think she could have accomplished listening to my instructions because as soon as I stepped out of the room, I started to yell for Director Wetumpka. I ran to his office where he was asleep in his big, rolling, office chair. "Sir, wake up." I whispered while shaking him, "Sir!"

              Director Wetumpka got startled and his eyes opened faster than mine did after Jericho told me his plan. He looked tired and confused as he stared at me with an eyebrow raised. "Jack, what are you doing up at this hour?" Director Wetumpka inquired.

               Still terrified, I sputtered, "J-Jericho D-Dawson said that he is going to eradicate our world!"

                "That can't be." Director Wetumpka said, his voice quivering, "Dawson was executed in 1919."

                   I needed proof that it was Dawson even though I didn't know anything about him, so I turned around and lifted up my orange and ginger-colored hair to reveal the state of the back of my neck. Director Wetumpka just stared with wide eyes. "Dawson did this?" he asked to clarify who I got hurt from.

                    I nodded. Director Wetumpka didn't say anything, but he called the MU's on-campus doctor to help treat the wound on my neck's backside. The wound was disinfected, but it remained as a giant scar and a warning that the MU, though mostly I, was going to make a truly deadly nemesis. His name was Jericho Dawson, but the allies he had knew him as and called him The First Blox Watch.

((BLOX WATCH??? BUT LENNA, WHAT ABOUT THE BLOX WATCH BETH, ISI, AND MIZU FOUGHT IN FRIENDS ARE FRIENDS FOREVER?? ALSO, WHAT ABOUT SHIRO??!! 

Don't lose it my friends. I'll answer all of that soon))