Log Entry 4: January 1st, 1986

It has been 4 months and 10 days since joining the Mystic Union. I am still four, but today was Ace's 4th birthday. In case you have forgotten, Tsugumi's fake identity is Ace Jones while mine is Jack Jones. I woke up in the room we shared together, so I could be the first one to wish her a happy birthday, but Ace was gone.

I began to look for her, but that was useless since Ace came in while struggling to carry something heavy. It looked like a robot, and I stupidly did not know who it was. I say stupidly because I lived with a big, smiling, cyan-eyed, blue-haired Guest robot named, out of originality by my dad as a 12-year-old, Guesty. I was dumb about it since it was early in the morning. 

"Jacdi!" Ace shouted excitedly while using the nickname she gave me that was a portmanteau of Jack and my real name's nickname, Zaydi, "Look who I found!"

At that point, I could tell it was Guesty. However, he was beat-up, dismantled, and broken. What happened? Did Xavion get to him? Was Dad so distraught by that terrible day in 1983 that he took it out on Guesty because he saw a glimpse of Xavion in him.

"I want to fix him. Please, Jack," Ace tried to urge. 

I shrugged and replied with, "I-I don't know Ace. What if he got hacked or reverted to an old curfew bot if Xavion caught him? What if he isn't the same anymore?"

Ace whimpered. "But, big sister," she began to beg while kneeling and giving me puppy eyes, "It is my birthday, and you love me, right?"

She kept on guilt-tripping me until finally, I caved in. I helped Ace carry Guesty and his spare parts to one of the smartest people I knew in the MU. The name I know of her is Zephyr Goddess, but her real name is Cozda Zuckerman. Zephyr is 17 and an absolute prodigy when it comes to inventing and restoring old and innovative technology.

We approached Zephyr's room in the Mystic Union base's young adult sleeping quarters. Zephyr's room looks like the Millenium Falcon from Star Wars. It is very futuristic looking and is covered in buttons with different tasks. I still was not sure that restoring Guesty was a clever idea, but then a thought that I am sure most people would think is corrupt popped into my head.

It had been 2 years since the incident that Xavion instigated which means that my glorious, loving, wonderful father had been living with, and I shuddered when I thought about this part, Isla for approximately 1,022 days. If Guesty came back, he could lead us back home. I knocked on the left side of Zephyr's walls and asked, "Zephyr, can you fix this?" 

Zephyr looked at Ace, the dismantled Guesty, and I but then sighed and shook her head. "Sorry, guys," she said, "I'm a little busy."

Ace got mad and red, but then almost broke down. Guesty was special to us and at about that time, all Ace, and I had left of our family. It was also, as I should remind you, Ace's birthday. We gathered Guesty, and as we walked out of Zephyr's room, I curled up my tiny hands into fists.

"I hope you can sleep at night knowing you crushed a little girl's soul!" I yelled while storming off. 

A preteen girl who was called Moxie Chance, but whose real name was Courtney Michealson, asked me, "What's eating you?"

"None of your uneducated business, Moxie!" I snapped, still angry at Zephyr and annoyed. 

Ace went back to our room and sobbed. "Oh, Jack," she cried, "I wanted to find Daddy. I'm tired of being singled out for not having any parents. Just because most of our allies have stable homes, and good upbringings does not mean that we should be taunted."

Sighing, I muttered, "I know, Ace, I know, but some people are stupid. Especially the big kids."

"Nobody will ever help us," Ace mumbled into her arm, burying her head in the sleeves of her uniform.

I was just about to sit there and do nothing about the situation, but then I had an idea. I knew another smart woman. A 17-year-old called Mercer Kiefer to be exact. Her real name was Rue "Ruby" Essex.

Taking the pieces of Guesty, I told Ace to stay put. I walked to Mercer's room and knocked on the door. Mercer opened the door and looked down at me. She looked tired with bags under her eyes.

Yawning, she mumbled, "Jack? What do need?"

I held out the broken pieces and the memory chip of Guesty. "Can you put him back together?" I asked.

Mercer rolled her eyes, still tired, but she nodded. Taking Guesty's parts out of my hands, she carried them over to a desk situated on west wall of her room. The parts rattled and clattered as she sat them down. "Well," Mercer began, "I'll call you when I get close to finishing."

I smiled and nodded. The next four hours that followed, I spent with Ace, celebrating her birthday. She was still bummed out from Zephyr rejecting to fix Guesty, but little did she know, I had a little surprise for her. After training, sparring, and showering, Mercer blocked my path as I walked to the dining hall for lunch.

"Hey, Jack, come on. The robot is almost finished," she told me, grabbing my arm and dragging me towards her room.

Walking into her room, I saw that she had put Guesty back together. The only thing that needed to be done was placing the memory chip into the plug. The plug was a socket in the Roblox crest on the upper right side of Guesty's torso. Mercer grabbed the memory chip and opened the plug.

Turning her head to me and smiling, Mercer asked, "Are you ready, small fry?"

I nodded, and with that consent, Mercer attached the memory chip to the plug as the socket closed. There was a bit of beeping and mechanical whirring as the chip was processed before Guesty's eyes lit up in a cyan blue that blinded Mercer and I in the dimly lit room.

Guesty shifted his head around before centering his gaze on me. "Friend..." he began to utter, pausing, "Zaydilyn."

"Mhm! It's me! I am Zaydilyn, but I'm called Jack now!" I exclaimed enthusiastically.

Uh oh, it's time for lights out. That means bedtime. I'll finish this up tomorrow. Night night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!

((Welp, that almost made me cry tears of joy for some reason. See ya next time! Stay safe!))