Back to you pt. 2 (Light angst)

"Why does it stink?"

"I know, it's not my first time down here,"

"It's like a dirt pile.."

"He isolated himself after Thanos. I'd say it's expected for him to go into a downward spiral after the loss,"

You guided Loki into the dark ecosystem, which, a.k.a, is where Thor is staying. You and Valkyrie had only entered a few times until it was known that Thor didn't want any motivation, he just wanted to rest, so you let him.

You knocked on the door, tapping your foot on the ground as you hear them chatter from behind the door. Away from you, Loki was a nervous wreck. He was glad you welcomed him with open arms, literally, but he wasn't so sure what Thor would feel. 

"Y/N!" You faced Korg who was holding a gaming controller on one hand, his other on the doorknob, "I didn't think you'd come. Is it for the WIFI box?" 

"It's something between Thor and I," 

Once Loki talked, the room went dead silent. Korg's jaw just dropped, and so did the controller, which caught the attention of the group of friends in the back, "Hey, Korg, what's wrong?" 

"Thor.." You smiled, he looked...Well, alive, sort of. You were upset to the fact that he looked as if he wasn't taking care of himself well, "You seem..healthy," 

"Still the God of Thunder," He laughed. 

"I can see that," Another item fell on the ground, this time a glass bottle as Loki talked yet again. 

    ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

"I don't understand, does that mean our whole lives just lead to nothing? No freedom nor free will? This is a joke," 

Thor sat down on the couch, processing the confusing story of how Loki was able to survive. His reaction reminded you of yours, trying to grasp a single sentence to reply. 

"I saw you," He stood up, pointing towards Loki who just stood there, waiting for a response, "I saw you die. I saw everyone die," 

"I saw it too. I didn't even know you were alive until Y/N informed me so," Loki pushed Thor's finger away from his chest, "And I have to admit...I'm happy you're still well," 

"Loki," Thor softly pounder his fist onto his chest before pulling him into a hug that reminded Loki of moments of their childhood together, "You should've came back earlier," 

You smiled at their heartfelt moment, the facade of hatred they had growing up as a protection for their hearts, finally showing their true colors, showing how they will always be brothers. Even Korg's heart was tender towards the duo, whispering a faint 'Aw' once he heard Thor's sniffles. 

   ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

It is currently midnight, almost.

I wanted to post this since I haven't posted in a while. 😭

-❤️