(Fluff) Cheesy

You were a drummer who creates covers online, and somehow, a certain God of Mischief was a fan of your drums.

One day, he stumbled upon you in a library. You were searching for interesting books to read, and..you asked for his number.

"Number?" Loki asks, handing you a book reccomendation.

You nod with a smile, "Like, phone number, not familiar?" You ask.

He shakes his head, "I haven't got a phone yet, I'm afraid," He chuckles awkwardly, scratching his the back of his neck.

"That's fine," You took a pen from your pockets, writing your number on his arm, "If you somehow get one, please, call me," You smiled, walking away.

"Thank you!" He shouts right after he sees you leave, checking out the book right before.

That was how the two of you met, though, you wished he saw you more than a bestfriend.

You were seated by your drums as he reads a book, twirling the stick through your fingers as you think of a song to cover.

You grin as an idea pops up on your head, "Hey," You call out, making Loki's head perk up from his book.

He tilts his head, "Yes?" He inquires.

"Did you know, if you close your one eye," You point to your left eye, "You won't see black, but nothing?" You ask.

He furrows his brow, "I'll be the judge of that," He smiled, closing his one eye.

You clutch your chest, "Oh God, I can't handle your sweetness," You smiled, squinting your eyes.

"What?" Loki frowned, getting much more confused by the second.

"You just winked at me," You answer, opening your eyes to lean closer, "And it was adorable."

Loki scoffs, shoving you playfully, making you chuckle.

An uncontainable smile reaches his face, it wasn't long until he laughed along with you.

~~

Drinking coffee as Loki drinks tea, the gentle music of the shop felt like pure bliss.

"Their tea here is one of a kind," Loki remarks, swirling the tea in his cup with a small spoon.

You grinned, "It is, the coffee aswell," You nod, "But..I think you would taste better," You winked, laughing as he choked.

You spot the rising blush reaching his cheeks as he averts his gaze, covering his face with his hands.

"Beg your pardon?" He asks, through coughs.

"Oh you will be begging, pet," You said, mimicking his voice, laughing loudly once again.

He returns his gaze to you, "That's..why would you say that?" He asks, looking to see you've gained the attention of the rest of the customers.

You shrugged, "Your expressions are very entertaining," You smirked, "And besides, red is a good shade on you."

He scoffs, "Haha, very funny," He said, sarcasm dripping like venom, "I'm leaving," He picks up his sling bag.

"Wait for me!" You exclaim with a wide smile, following him out of the coffee shop.

~~

Loki was seated inside the library, there weren't much people but he stood quiet. The only thing that reached his ears were the papers flipping and-

"Boo!" You whisper, making him jump slightly, "Hello, darling," You greet, sitting beside him.

"And what do I owe this pleasure of your visit?" Loki asks, his finger in the middle of his book as a bookmark, his attention snapping to you.

"Well, I was bored at home, you weren't there," You smirked.

"Oh well, that seems like a huge problem," He gasps dramatically, going back to his book with a smile.

"I also don't have a library card," You add, laying your head on the table just enough to still be able to see him, "So, can I check you out?"

Loki groans, "Not another pick-up line," He shakes his head, subconsciously cracking a wide smile.

You laugh, "Don't like it?" You inquire, "I could stop if you'd like."

"No, it's quite alright," Loki answers, his eyes glued onto his book.

You smiled, the few seconds just staring at him. Your eyes darting to his features, those eyes you could get lost in. The mixture of blue and green amazes you, it looked beautiful and elegant at the same time. Well of course, he's a prince, after all.

Loki turns his head to you, "Why are you staring at me?" He asks, snapping a finger in front of you.

"I don't wanna blink, I'm afraid I'll miss a second of your adorable face," You grinned, feeling a hand cover your face.

"Stop that," Loki orders, his hand on your face.

"Stop what?" You ask, your hand removing his from your face.

"Stop flirting with me," Loki answers with a sigh, "Do I have to tell you this?" He questions himself.

"Uhm, yes, tell me," You nod, feeling your heart beat louder in your chest. Hoping he would ignore the pestering sound of your heart beating, for him.

"Well," He sighs, intertwining his hands with yours, "If you haven't noticed, everytime I see you, everytime I talk to you, my heart leaps from my chest, even in my worst moments. The way my name rolls of your tongue kills me slowly. I can't handle your flirting if I know you don't love me back."

Your throat went dry at his sudden confession, your mouth slight hung agape as you see panic flash his eyes.

"you like me?" You ask again for confirmation, sitting up properly but never letting go of his hand.

Loki smiles, "I don't, I think..I think I love you," He said in a rather nervous way.

You chuckle with shock, "I didn't expect this on a Saturday night," You retort, "But, it was pretty obvious I had a crush on you."

"What?" Loki exclaims, "No it wasn't."

"Loki, almost every fan knew when they saw you in my video," You rolled your eyes.

"Well..I didn't think you did. Especially since you were the playful type, and I'm not saying it's horrible. I like that side of you, I just thought that was how you normally act with everyone-" Loki rambled.

You shut him up with a kiss, saddling his lap as he froze in shock.

"What are you doing, trickster?" You tilt your head with a playful grin, "Won't you kiss back??"

With no hesitation, he pulled you in a deep and passionate kiss. Your fingers took a large sum of his hair, pulling it just enough to get a moan out of him.

"I have other ideas for a Saturday night," Loki purred in your ear, you could feel his pants on your cheek.

"Well, lucky me," You smirked.

~~

I wasn't here.

-💃