(Fluff) Only you

"L/n, we need backup," You suddenly hear by your earpiece, "There's a mission going haywire. They set up a trap and our trio is outnumbered,"

"I am inside-" You grunt, creating a small dagger from dark matter, pure black. Piercing it to the side of the man's head, "-A seperate mission. Call another,"

Fury sighed, "The team's injured. Natasha, Clint and Loki's left off fending for them," He reasoned, making you freeze in your spot, "I'm afraid Loki will be next if you don't come quick,"

"What's the location?"

~~

Natasha kept Clint by her side while he lay unconscious. They got outnumbered quickly. The data sent about the mission was all wrong. She suspected it was a coy to pull them inside this problem.

Loki was left off with his arms up while guns and swords pointed towards him. He could've used magic, but with the doors shut, it completely removed his chance to do so.

Though, from impulse, he threw a dagger to the closest man in front of him from fear he would attack first. Instead, his back became pierced by the man behind him.

Right before gunshots start simultaneously ring, the window shatters right behind the men. A groaning noise was heard right after, too.

It revealed you, holding Steve's shield since it was probably the best thing to hide you from the shattered glass. Once you stood up, your brows raised high from the mess.

You cleared your throat, keeping your shield right by your chest, "Afternoon, ladies," You greet, only to shriek and hide behind the shield once bullets hit.

You hadn't used this move in a while and it will surely take most of your energy, but it was worth the moment..and it looked cool.

Creating a palm-sized circle that was a pure black color, you threw it to the middle and it managed to get the men's attention. Some of them stopping.

You silently celebrated when fog started changing their view, becoming a grey and drowsy place. You slid away from the shield, throwing it away from the window where a jet stayed.

You crouched underneath the men's legs, finding your three friends whom were trying to see their surroundings. Except for Clint, he still was unconscious.

"Just follow where the ribbon tugs," You whispered once the fog gets darker, it was up to you to lead them out, "Quickly," You added, knowing this was just the start before a lighter shade of black would pop out.

So they did, you felt them follow you, thankfully. You made it to the window without problem and called for the team to bring the jet closer.

~~

"Where's Loki? He had a huge slash on his back, you should atleast work on him, too," You ask one of the nurses who was stitching Clint's wound.

"I'm so sorry, agent L/n. But, he said he didn't want to be touched. He ran," She informed, making your brows furrow.

You walked away from the medical bay and towards where the small rooms were for each agent. It wasn't messy, it was very organized.

Stopping from your tracks once you see his labeled room. Fixing your hair and clothes before knocking, only to be returned by a grumble.

"I don't want any help, Banner. Leave me-"

"It's Y/n,"

Once you interrupt him, silence starts to make you nervous. You didn't hear a thing, so it suprised you when the door actually opened.

He looked at you emotionless, watching as you pushed yourself inside whilst your hand intertwined with his, pulling him inside.

"If this is about my recklessness, let me explain," He starts, being sat on the bed, "We were tricked. Hydra members were disguised as Shield agents,"

"I wasn't gonna talk about that," You denied, seeing how he tried to cover the pain he felt when you press a finger to his back, "Why aren't you inside the medical bay?"

"I'm not hurt-Ow," He stopped your wrist from pushing any closer, glaring at you, but you only glared back, "Alright..I just didn't think I needed it. I wanted alone time,"

"That was an obvious lie," You laughed, how easy it was to spot, "You hate scars that was left from missions,"

He pursed his lips.

"Tell me," You said in a warning tone.

"I just-It hurt too much," He answered, "I don't like how they do it. I don't want them to touch me, for some reasons,"

You nodded, "But we can't just leave an open wound," You add, raising a brow when he looked at you expectantly, "What?"

"Can you do it?" He asks quietly.

"Don't whisper,"

"If you may, I'd like you to do it,"

"But I don't know how to take care of wounds," You reasoned, "I mean, I haven't been taught much about it yet. I'm just an assasin,"

"All you have to do is clean it," He insisted, "..Please?"

You sighed, "Fine. But you can't tell Fury. I'm supposed to be doing paperwork," You added, twirling your finger as a gesture for him to turn.

So he did, removing his top in the process. You swore he knew what he was doing. It made your cheeks feel like somebody was burning it.

With a green glow that randomly appeared between your legs, there was a wet cloth and some alcohol. He could've put the wet cloth somewhere else, though.

Gliding the wet cloth down his scar, you tried to glance over his shoulder to see if he was in pain, "Is it okay?"

"It is. Thank you,"

You smiled, continuing the process. But the more you thought of one idea, the more your smile seemed to fall and how the cloth gliding down his back went slower.

"Wait.." You start, stopping your hand, "Don't you have magic to heal your wound?" You ask, bending slightly to see the side of his face. Seeing his smile, "You can!"

"Well, to be fair, I didn't think you would find out that quickly," He reasoned, raising his arms up in defeat.

"You're an idiot,"

"But I'm your idiot,"

~~

Requested by Bloodclaw_Bloodclan

I hope you like it. :)))

-🌻