(Fluff) Home

As the night falls, you've prepared for something you've been doing for so long. Yet, each step just takes you closer. Each step gave you a reminder that they were real, and they were waiting.

Your eyes shut and you embraced the darkness, letting your imagination run through your mind as the rain pitter patters on your window.

"1..2..3..4..5.." You continued counting.

Don't worry kid, practice makes perfect.

"6..7..8..9..10.."

Take your time, Y/n.

"11..12..13..14..15.."

You're doing great.

"16..17..18..19..20.."

Sleep was evident in your form, you were barely awake at this point.

I'm so proud of you, N/n.

"21..22..23..24..25.."

You started to hear noises. Murmuring, someone talking.

Hey, maybe we could go watch a movie once you get here.

"26..27..28..29..30.."

You felt your body tingle. You felt powerful. Overwhelming feelings going through you. Especially excitement.

We'll wait, doll.

"31..32..33..34..35.."

You felt your body go numb, completely frpgetting about your current reality. There was nothing, no-one, to interfere with what you were trying to achieve.

We're proud of you, Y/n.

As you kept counting, you might have felt tears. Their voices encouraging you in your head felt so real. Hell, they are real.

There wasn't a second you would doubt it.

We'll have poptarts once you get here, eh?

You smiled at this comment. You could see yourself entering a kitchen, and Thor had already prepared food for you.

Imagining yourself baking with him. Trying to do your best, messing up, and eventually to help cheer you up he would start a food fight and exclusively protect you.

You have all the time in the world.

Imagining yourself going through several suspicions with Strange. Though, he probably wouldn't care, wouldn't he?

Seeing him congratulating you with your win, the win of the lifetime. Something you've been yearning to achieve, something you will achieve.

Dont stress about it! Ant-thony and I are super proud of you no matter what outcome.

Seeing yourself improvise an instrument while Scott plays his drums, singing together like there was no tomorrow.

Cassie laughing along beside you. Feeling like you are apart of their family.

You can do this. If I can enter this team with a bow and arrow, then hell, you can get here.

Clint helping you with your aim, teasing you once you miss, being super excited once you shot it perfectly.

Ending up in a restaurant due to your win. It was practice, though he wanted to bring you there. It was either he was hungry, or really cared for you.

Maybe both.

Excited to meet you, Ms. Y/n.

Peter asking you for help with his honework. Casually struggling as well and ending up in Tony's office to ask for help.

The thought almost made you smile, feeling lights flash everywhere.

We'll be needing your assistance, Ms. L/n.

Imagine everyone having the time of their lives with you. Finally being apart with them. To connect with the family you have always wanted.

The family you always were connected to.

They were your home.

It's time to go home.

Wake up, darling.

You groaned, "Wake up, my love. It's late in the morning," Your eyes widen as you see Loki right in front of you, combing your hair with his fingers.

Your eyes started to tear up.

"Oh, my. Have I done something wrong?"

"No, no," You laughed, feeling your skin tingle at the feeling of him wiping your tears. It felt so strange, "I just..had a bad dream."

"Care to tell me about it?"

"I was in a world where you guys didn't exist."

What. A. Cover-up.

"Impossible," He scoffed, letting his arms lay lose on your waist, "We'll always be there for you. Always."

~~

Someone give me a damn language learning app.

Asking politely. 😊🙏

-🌻