Charlie" I'm sorry I thought you said he was a collector"

Jasper" That's very good hearing Charlie, maybe you should be careful about it"

Jasper leaves but I feel Jerome's hand slip into mine. After a kiss we head back to the house and manage to get in without arousing suspicion.

At school the next day Eddie and I were in the middle of shoving things in our lockers, I leant against his and informed him of some weird behaviour of Jasper's.

Eddie" Yeah but Jasper weird anyway, he is related to Fabian isn't he, they are both weird"

Charlie" It was, he just seemed very interested in the gem even more so than the shield, he was also very shifty"

Eddie" He is shifty and weird come on"

Then our names boom over the tannoy.

Could Edison and Charlie Miller report to Mr Sweet's office. Me and my twin exchange looks and walk along to his office when we both enter he smiles.

Dad" You are both here, it works"

Twins" Awesome"

Eddie" You wanted to see us?"

Dad" Oh yes, well thought it was time for us to spend some time together"

Eddie" Sure"

Charlie" What the hey"

He gestures for us to sit down and we do. Eddie sits down in one chair and me beside him.

Eddie" So what did you have in mind"

Dad" Well I was thinking I could take you two out for a nice meal how does that sound?"

Charlie" That sounds good, what do you reckon Eddie?"

Eddie" Yeah sounds good"

Dad" Now I was wondering if you two would like to bring along a 'friend', Miss Valentines says that you Eddie have a girlfriend and you Charlie a boyfriend, who is it?"

He smiles at us both wanting to know who we are dating.

Dad" Now who is it, Eddie is it Miss Millington she is very sweet"

I start laughing a lot which makes Eddie slap me lightly.

Dad" What is it?"

Eddie" It's Patricia"

Our dad then chokes on the biscuit he is eating.

Dad" Patricia!"

Eddie" Yeah she is my lady friend"

Dad" Are you sure?"

Eddie" Yeah, I'm sure"

Me and Eddie could both see he wasn't that impressed, I definitely think he had hoped for someone better.

Eddie" If he looks shocked now don't tell him who you are dating?"

Dad" Oh are you dating Mr Fabian Rutter he is very smart young man"

It's Eddie's turn to laugh hard this time.

Dad" Oh no"

Charlie" Jerome is my boyfriend"

Dad" Jerome, Jerome Clarke the one who let a goose loose in my school, the one who always causes trouble with a Mr Alfred Lewis"

Charlie" Yes dad,Jerome Clarke"

Dad" Alright well I guess, I should have seen it, you spent a lot of time, hanging around with him and then the tournament that you both won for the school"