Erm

"We can bring up your bags now if you want" He offered. I shrugged in response, "sure."

As we headed to the car I did my best to memorise the way, doing the same on the way back up - although struggling with my stuff. Once we had gotten all my belongings to my room Magnus had left me to it.
I sat on my bed staring aimlessly at the bags. I'm not unpacking. I'll let it be a very gradual process as I begin to settle over the days and weeks. But I'm not unpacking. Instead I choose to move them out of the way.
One thing I won't mind unpacking for is the kitchen! I hurry through and check the cupboards, finding a small fridge tucked away, shame there's no mini freezer to store my ice-creams. Everything is bear and barren, so I guess I'll take a trip to the supermarket later.
I open up some windows to let fresh air in and stick my head out to observe the grounds. A couple of people milled about, from the windows in the kitchen/living room you can view some of the training fields. A small group occupy that area, I can't see great detail from this distance - but enough to know whatever they're doing is extreme.

After a meaner down to the kitchen to ask if I can put some stuff in their freezers, and a curt approval of my request I grab my back back and head to my car. I have no idea where Magnus is or how to get hold of him - I should probably get his number or something.

I made it to the store and when I was just getting a trolly my phone rang from work.
"Hello?"
"Ah hey Skye! It's John."
"Oh hi John, how are you?"
"I'm very well thanks, yourself?"
"Doing good. Anything I can help with?"
"Yes actually, we a few hands short tonight, we already knew Wyatt was off but Cory called in with a last minute emergency and Anna's taken sick."
"Oh shit, is Cory and Anna okay?"
"They should be fine, but we haven't got enough workers tonight - I was hoping you'd be free and you for extra work?" John asked pleadingly.
"Well, sure I am, shall I head over now then?"
"Yes that'll do. Thank you very much!"
"No worries. Oh and finishing normal time?"
"Roughly, but you know how it is usually."
"That I do. I'll be there in twenty."
"Thanks bye."

Well that's my shop indefinitely postponed. Shoving the trolly back into its line, I hurry back to the car, stopping of at my place to change and grab a few things before making my way over. Tonight is gonna be a long night. We always finish late even when it's all hands on deck, so you can only imagine what it's like when your a few down...

Ah yes. Nothing beats the feeling of walking the store aisles past 11pm in search of foods in the scrappy remains of whatever's left of the discarded produce of the day. Not to mention I'm covered in dirt and shit, and I stink. Once I've found enough items on the crumpled list I make my way to checkout. The person at the till tonight looks especially gloomy, with monotone features and a bored voice. Once I've packed all my items into the car, and rehoused the trolly, I now face the daunting task of finding my way pack to the Cruor Banes. This is so so so great. In ecstatic.

I'm finally bumping in through the last gate, in front of the pack house, at just gone midnight. I switch off my engine and sit in the silence. Knowing I should move to take all my items up to my rooms, also having to navigate the labyrinth of this house all the while keeping silent so not to wake anyone.

Yawning I pull my self out of the car, quietly shutting the door, I move around the side to head to the boot when I hear loud footsteps crunching on the gravel. In a heat of the moment panic, I dart over to the other side of the car, pressing against the cool metal, holding my breath. A hushed conversation soon finds my ears, although I can't quite understand what they're saying. Feeling brave enough I peep through the windows to see tall, muscular figures, slightly huddled. They had stopped walking, and were joined by a couple others. As the last one arrived all the others stopped their whispering and bowed their heads towards him. Is this the infamous Alpha Karydiarn? He's tall, broad shoulders, has clear bulging muscle definition. I still can't quite understands what they're saying but I daren't move at all, in fear of being noticed.